Is one child enough?

Yea, I have extremely irregular cycles so for me there is nothing to know. I guess that makes it easier. If I was regular I'd be the same.

I don't think it's extreme to think of a permanent solution. Honestly I brought up a vasectomy with dh so that option is removed and we can continue on without the maybies.

I think when (if) my sister has her second I'll be jealous. We had our firsts together and it would be nice to have a second set together. But it's not looking like anytime soon for them and I just don't want a larger age gap.

I've been unsure for years about having another although we have kept all my daughters things like her cot,buggy. After my awful long labour & feeling quite low after having my daughter I felt scared to go through it all again too!
My husband got made redundant 3 years ago & he's struggled to find a permanent job since then so wouldn't have been a good time for us financially also. As my daughters got older things do get easier too & worry about going through all the sleepless nights again but all of a sudden last summer I decided I did want another & I felt really happy once I decided,I think having not made the decision whether to have another or not was bothering me. I really worry about the age gap with my daughter tho as it will probably be close to 7 years. She has asked on & off for about two years for a brother or sister so I think she would be excited!
We've had to hang off trying until after April as we've booked a holiday with 13 hours traveling so don't fancy having morning sickness through that! Just hoping it doesn't take too long once we start trying in the summer.

Mitch, these situations are so difficult! :hugs::hugs: Yes, one is definitely enough, but you have to make the choice to be happy with it. If you've envisioned your life with more than one child, it may be harder to let go of it. I don't see stopping at one as failure. I actually think it takes more courage to take a path in life that is completely unexpected and different from the one you had planned on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->