Is she too forward for her age?

Heavenx

Reaction score
My daughter is 12 weeks today and surprises me with how active she is. We put her in her cot for the first time on Thursday night, I woke in the morning to find she had done a 180 degree turn! This afternoon I left the room (leaving her on the changing mat) to answer the front door, was there for about 5 minutes when I returned Sophia had pushed herself completely off the mat and onto the carpet! She never wants to lay back but sits upright steady by herself (leaning on cushions but doesn't fall to the side) and has held her head since she was 6 weeks. I'm thinking this is too early for her to be able to do this? And am wondering how I'm going to cope when she can crawl and walk, I think she'll be keeping me busy chasing after her :wohoo:

Thats great!! Jasmine has been able to hodl her hed up for awhile.

The turn is advance but the rest is on track. Girls develop faster than boys.

My girl was and is advanced too. Thats awesome

i have exactly the same! my lo is 11 weeks and does the same thing, has supported her own head since she was 3 days and little mite always wants to stand! wudnt woory about it, babies develop at different rates xx

Thanks for your replies, I'm not too worried about her but it made me realise that I need to keep an even more careful eye on her, I didn't expect her to be able to move so much at this age. We'll have out hands full with this lot eh:)

That sounds right to me, Joseph is 11 weeks and turns all the way round in his cot, I've had to move his cot bumper coz he kept hitting his head on the bars and waking up crying! He is able to sit up against cushions too, he does flop to the side if hes been doing it for a while tho. So far he has stayed in place on his changing mat and play mat so he's still to learn that one lol x

aaww! elliot turns around a bit, but not all the way yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->