Is something wrong?

my girl can have few lazy days then she starts to kick and move non stop for days lol

I wouldnt worry as your only 21 weeks, baby can change position and its harder to feel

Mine won't stop moving! He doesn't move when im hungry. I've been feeling a little uncomfort and sharp pains. I read the book the doctor gave and i could be having practice labor pains, well idk what labor pains feel like but i was really unconfortable today at school. I had to stand up for a few minutes to pretend it wasn't happening. I didn't feel any movements just pain. My first ultrasound he wouldn't stay still at all! I laughed at him lol :haha: He moves the most when i lay down or sit down. Just a happy baby kicking me all over lol :happydance:

Also he kicks the most when i have eaten a happy food. Which is pizza, fast food, chocolate, anything sweet or fresh chilled fruit. I think i have LO spoiled rotten already! I ate chinese food, pizza, in one day and a mcdonalds the next day and he started kicking with happiness.

Iris has her quiet days, and it does worry me! But I try to ignore it.. even on days where I have movement I still don't feel reassured at times :haha: He'll be alright in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->