Is tea time ok to introduce new food?

penguin77

Pround mummy of 2 :-)
Reaction score
Hi,

I've started weaning.....baby rice was going down great so i started giving it 2 times a day approx 10am and 4.30pm. For the past few days in the morning ive given Jac banana porridge instead and he loves that too.

But i need to start on the purees which i have made and frozen in prep.
I was thinking of giving it to him in the morning as i read this was the best time to see if he has any reactions...but i feel silly becuase i feel like i'll give him potato for brekkie iykwim...and his banana porridge brekkie at tea time....i feel sort of backwards doing this....

Is it ok to give him the new purees at tea time?
I was thinking of trying one and if it goes down well... keep at it with the same one for a few days before trying the next one.

any advice or experiences appreciated.

Thanks
xx

Whenever you feel is a good time for you lo hun. Olivers been having solids for a week at lunchtime only, I've been trying to follow the annabel Karmel meal planner as I didnt really know where to start, I'm going to introduce solids at breakfast also from tomorrow as Oliver has eaten everything he has been offered and is crying for more food after finishing an 8 oz bottle. I've been giving different foods each day, he has baby rice for 2 days then a different fruit or veg since and he has loved them all. hope this helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->