is that positive Opk?????

maria2005

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
what do you think ladies, is the last opk positive? I m in cd11, I started testing yesterday twice a day,
and if is it positive, that mean m ovulating or not yet?
thank you

Attachments

• opkcd11.jpg
    opkcd11.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 21
Hi ladies,
what do you think ladies, is the last opk positive? I m in cd11, I started testing yesterday twice a day,
and if is it positive, that mean m ovulating or not yet?
thank you

Not positive yet...has to be equal to or darker than the control line. When you get a positive, you should ovulate 12-36 hours after. Good luck...looks like your positive should come in a day or 2.

I think the control line is the same colour this is other pic and the pic of opk of this afternoon,
plz I need your opinion , I dont have any experience in this opks,

Attachments

• opk 11am j11.jpg
    opk 11am j11.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Testopk 4pm j11 004.jpg
    Testopk 4pm j11 004.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 5
Nope sorry...I think your eyes may be playing tricks on you (mine do the same thing with my own tests sometimes). Those test lines are not quite as dark as the control lines. Maybe try another later? It looks like it should be soon though.

thank u elt, but in reality that look the same , I ll keep testing and bding any way . this other pic if it s clear,

Attachments

• opkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.jpg
    opkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 12
Now that is a better picture and the test line does look a little darker...but still doesn't look the same. They can look different in reality, so I would bd anyhow. You should ovulate in the next couple days, so get started now! Good Luck!

thank you , If I bd just today and after tomorrow , is that enough or should I bd every day?

Alot of people just do every other day and don't have a problem getting preg, so that would be fine. It is better to have the :spermy: in there before the egg is released so they are ready to go after it.

I think am fertil, I didn't have any problem to conceive my daughters, just i wish have a boy this time that why I want sperm meets egg plan (SMEP) , for that i m using opk to know my O day.

Yeah, that is a tricky one...I also have a girl so I don't have any idea how to get a boy! They say to refrain until right before o since boy sperm tend to not live as long but are faster, but I don't know about that since sperm need 10 hours to mature after being ejaculated to be capable of penetrating the egg. Not sure how to do that since you don't want to wait too long and miss it either.

yes elt it s too confusing, but I can't wait may be i missed the egg, that, why i bd any way
I did other test this morning, the line is darker than the control line, should I bd today or can I wait until tomorrow to have a good quality of sperm (we bd yesterday) (but m not sure if my husband will accept :winkwink: )
this is the pic what do you think? if the tests of yest was positives, can we have more than 1 positive? and when should i count my ovu from the first or the last one?
thank you

Attachments

• opkkkkcd1211am.jpg
    opkkkkcd1211am.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 5
Hi,

I’d say the last test you took looks positive!
I only started testing myself on Friday and am having difficulty with it! Its the not drinking for 3 hours before that I can’t do!
Id take elt1013 advice and get going now!

I did other test this afternoon , I think it's positive
what should I do? keep testing? is it normal to have lots of +++?
this are pics:

Attachments

• opkkkkkkcd12 4pm.jpg
    opkkkkkkcd12 4pm.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 4
  • opk cd12 4pm.jpg
    opk cd12 4pm.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 1
You count from the first positive. You will probably ovulate some time between later tonight and tmrw night, but possibly the next day. You bd yesterday, so you are covered there, but I would definately try to bd today aswell. I get 2 days in a row of positive opks every cycle, so you can get more than one day of positives before the LH surge is done. It is pretty common to get 2 days in a row. Do you bbt temp at all? If you don't, it may be a good idea to start, so you can confirm ovulation.

thank you elt,
def I bd yest and today maybe, I did an other test today what do you think? still +++ or start to be neg?

Attachments

• opkkkkkkkcd13 11am.jpg
    opkkkkkkkcd13 11am.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 2
  • opkkk cd13 at 11am.jpg
    opkkk cd13 at 11am.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 3
It looks a little lighter than the control, so it looks like your surge is passing.

really, i ll test this afternoon to see,
if the surge passed that means that i have to count from last positive which was yesterday so I ll ovulate today or max tomorrow? that make sense?

hi,
this one I think is negative (hope so) i did it at 16h this afternoon, if we compare it with others it s getting lighter today, the peak was yest,
what that mean? I have ovulated? today?
now I know that i have to count from cd12,
what do you think?

sorry this is the pic

Attachments

• opkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcd13at4pm.jpg
    opkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcd13at4pm.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1
Yep, your surge has definately passed. I would say you ovulated today or possibly tmrw. There is no way to know for sure exactly when unless you temp the whole cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->