is that positive Opk?????

Thank u elt. Yes my surge has passed. I did other test today. It was neg faint line. We bd 3 days in the row (from cd11 to cd13 yest) today impossible m hd will come back late from work. Is that enough?
Also yesterday when i went to bed I felt mild cramps like period pain and this morgning watry mc (sorry tmi). Is that good sign?.
I will count today as 1dpo . I m not chartting. My daughter woke up at night for toilette and me too :)
Tww now good luck for all of us

I've just started opks... yesterday the 1st day. Just wanted to say that I found this thread really interesting and very helpful :) Thanks x

Good luck with ttw x

Thanks Toms Mummy! I try to give advise to ladies who need it because I remember how confusing it was for me when I started ttc. The good thing is that you will learn really quickly and pick alot up from all the helpful ladies in here.

maria- 3 days in a row is great and it seems that it was timed very well considering the pains you had last night. My guess is that they were probably ovulation pains, so 1dpo sounds right for you. Yay for the tww!

Thanks Toms Mummy, elt was very helpful and she gave me lots of advices in this thread, bcause me too it's my first time using opk, i was so confused, thank you elt.
just another question elt, it is still a probability to ovulate today (if I considere that i ll ovulate after 12h to 48h) I m not bding today, do I have a chance ? my question is silly I know sorry but still thinking about that.

Even if you did ovulate today, bding the last 3 days is plenty. It is better to bd the few days before ovulation as the chances of conceiving from bding on o day are greatly reduced. You did great and even if you don't conceive this cycle, you have done everything you could to get the job done. I have no doubt you will conceive in no time, especially since you have kids already!

thank you, i didn't have any problem to conceive my daughters, especially in my second one, we bd in cd11 only and i was pregnant, hopefully this cycle.

Just to tell to increase our chance we bd yesterday even late but done. Now tww fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->