is there a difference?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by magicbubble, Jun 6, 2011.

1. magicbubble

magicbubble Well-Known Member

between day time baby grows and sleep suits?

my mummy got me a couple of babygrows/sleep suits but im not sure which drawer to put them in - nightwear or day wear? i dont know if they are one or the other :lol:

2. leahsbabybump

leahsbabybump Mummy to 3

i dont think it really matters i just use the plain ones for night time and the nice ones with pictures and things on in the day time :)

3. Mummytobe85

Mummytobe85 Well-Known Member

I agree with Leahsbabybump, i got cute baby gro's for the daytime for LO to wear and then i got plain white vests / sleep suits for the night time

4. MummyinJune

MummyinJune Well-Known Member

Sorry i dont no but its a really good question!! Ill prob do the same as above!! xx

5. jellytot3

jellytot3 Mum of 3

They are the same thing. I usually only put my daughters in sleepsuits/babygrows for the night time as i like to get my children into a good routine (dressed in the morning, bathed and changed at night before bed). My sister puts her baby in a sleepsuit in the day aswell though, its just what you find easier/prefer.x

6. Caroline:-)

Caroline:-) Mummy of 2 boys &pregnant

I'm glad you asked this because it's something I was wondering too... what I would call a baby grow always seems to be called a sleepsuit so I was getting very confused! :haha: Baby grow seems to be a word that's not used any more... wherever I've searched they never sell 'baby grows' :wacko:

7. jocelynmarie

jocelynmarie Well-Known Member

And a babygrow/sleepsuit is a onesie right? All this different lingo confuses me!!! lol

8. Rachel_C

Rachel_C Well-Known Member

Could it be something to do with flammability? I'm not sure it's law but I think children's night clothes are supposed to be flame resistant or something. In the past, we've had sleepsuits saying 'not suitable for use at night' and I just assumed it was about fire.

9. magicbubble

magicbubble Well-Known Member

as far as i can work out - yes :)