Is there a faint line or am I seeing things?

Mh26

Reaction score
Hi, I’m very new to forums like this but I really need some help.
I am about 9dpo at the moment and I began having strange symptoms at only 3dpo.
These include dizziness, waves of nausea (that’s have died down a little bit), hunger pains, breaking out, very sore boobs, shortness of breath and cramping.
I took a pregnancy test this morning and in the normal lighting I couldn’t see much but when I held it up to the light i could see a shadow. I then inverted it and thought I could see a line.

What do you guys think?
Has anyone else got this shadow/ very faint line and then gone on to have a BFP?

AC99961E-E53A-4F78-A6A2-A570DB926C8F.jpeg 61F18DD4-9EDD-470B-B8E5-CB4A49314FD9.png

I’m not really certain I see anything just yet but it could be too early. Maybe give it a couple more days and try again? GL xx

I don't think I can see anything sorry but good luck with your next test :)

Thanks for your responses ladies. I’ve been having dull cramps every day since 3/4dpo, almost the feeling like AF is arriving but it can’t be 2 weeks early!? Anyone have this symptom??

So I tested again this morning and I thought it was negative. I looked at it a few hours later and there seems to be a very very faint pink line.
What are people’s experiences with reading tests hours after and having a pink line appear?
In the photos it does not look that pink but it looks pinkish in real life :/

8E422B97-6A0F-4A86-BD9B-EE8CCC082380.png

I wouldn’t bother editing or inverting frer tests, they always show a second line of some sort. The last image looks like it might be the dreaded indent....really hope not and it’s the start of ur BFP....lots of luck xxx

Not seeing much yet. Fingers crossed for you though!

Hi ladies, just an update, I wasn’t pregnant that month but I am now 4 weeks along. Was wondering if you know of anyone having on and off cramps throughout the day and then intense cramps at night?
I’m not bleeding but just cramping and getting myself a little worried

Hi ladies, just an update, I wasn’t pregnant that month but I am now 4 weeks along. Was wondering if you know of anyone having on and off cramps throughout the day and then intense cramps at night?
I’m not bleeding but just cramping and getting myself a little worried

I did hunni still do here and there it's just baby getting comfy in their congratulations xx

Thanks for replying! Congratulations to you too
Do you get them consistently and are they quite intense at times?

Thanks for replying! Congratulations to you too
Do you get them consistently and are they quite intense at times?

Yes they can be hun just the other night I thought at was coming that's how bad it was it is just the uterus expanding :) xx

I’ve had odd cramps all the way through this pregnancy, sometimes really bad but as tdog said nothing to worry about just everything expanding. I’m now 27 weeks along with a perfectly healthy baby xxx

So lovely to hear that everything worked out for you!
Can’t shake the worried feeling every day, I wish I could have a scan or blood work done to put me at ease but I don’t know how to go about it!

So lovely to hear that everything worked out for you!
Can’t shake the worried feeling every day, I wish I could have a scan or blood work done to put me at ease but I don’t know how to go about it!
We have an October due date thread in the discussions forum if you’d like to join! I’m assuming you’re due October! We do a lot of chatting it may help ease your mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->