Is There A Way?

HCas

Reaction score
So I have PCOS and have found out that using OPKs don't work. And tracking cm and cp are futile. My RE isn't going to be tracking my O day til next cycle most likely. But I really want to try and figure it out this cycle.

Is there any way for us ladies with PCOS to determine when we O without being tested for it? Like an at home thing?

Just curious.

PCOS-er here too, so I'm following this post! Are your cycles regular? If they, I'd think that tracking would be at least somewhat helpful.

Sure is a way. Called Temping, a bbt thermometer is sensitive to 2 decimal places so more sensitive than a regular thermometer, and is used to take your body temperature at the same time every day before you get out of bed, plotting them in an app or online page such as fertilityfriend.com it will show when/if you ovulate like mine..my chart is in the spoiler button, and I have PCOS :)

I wish they were. I just got off a 4 month cycle and before that I've had 36 day cycles to 3 month cycles. God knows how long this one will be.

And thanks Ginge. I'll have to look into getting one soon ^^

I have PCOS and OPKs work for me , you should take your BBT every morning and this will give you a idea whether it was a true surge or not.

I've had PCOS since I was 13. OPKs work for me sometimes and not others. I find temping to be the most accurate way to go and using an app. I use fertility friend so it puts the data together and predicts when o should come and if it doesn't after you O and have a few days of rising temps it will show you when you did O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->