Is there anything I can do about this order?

Thats absolutely ridiculous! I mean you phoned them right away! It may be too late now but could you not change the settings on your account like editing your details? You may have been able to do that right away it could have come to your new address as i doubt they would despatch today. You may still have time. Its worth a try.

Yeah I tried that instantaneously - nothing updated :( x

It says on their website that address details changed after ordering won't take affect on any orders already placed. So that won't help you.

It's silly they weren't willing to change the details, especially when it says on their website that they wouldn't ship it until the 2nd of Jan. They had plenty of time to do something and to be so unwilling seems like a silly way of treating your costumers.

That said, it does mention on their website they won't change any details. They have no need to do so apart from goodwill. Don't think there's anything you can do now. I'd check to see what card information was used though, and possibly call the bank asking for advice / help. Keep in mind not everyone is honest, it's quite likely the people at your old address will happily accept an already paid for clothing order.

Its an empty house, so I'm not too concerned about somebody signing for it. However, I am a little nervous that the delivery person may attempt to leave it in a safe place.

Can you have your mail re-directed by the post office?
Ive also had a thought. If you just wait and see where its delivered and it gets 'lost', the shop you bought it from probably wont accept liability and refund you since they will say its your error. The post office wont refund you since they may say there was an error by the company with the wrong address and it could become messy trying to get your money back. Maybe you are best off cancelling the transaction through your bank, although it may now be too late.

Can you have your mail re-directed by the post office?
Ive also had a thought. If you just wait and see where its delivered and it gets 'lost', the shop you bought it from probably wont accept liability and refund you since they will say its your error. The post office wont refund you since they may say there was an error by the company with the wrong address and it could become messy trying to get your money back. Maybe you are best off cancelling the transaction through your bank, although it may now be too late.

Yeah I literally just got the dispatch email :(

I haven't seen all replies but under the distance selling act you have 7 days to cancel an order. They should of cancelled the order for you

Any update Bumpy? Just wondered how it worked out for you? - if you got your items?

OOO I forgot to update this! Yeah I got my items on Thursday :D really, really happy! Didn't actually end up going back to their warehouse like they said it would though; was tracking my package and it got re-routed once it returned to the depot after logging an 'address query'. Woo! My coat and dress are looovely.

Thats great :) I love a happy ending!! So glad you liked them too. I love a bargain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->