Is there hope?

smileyttc

Reaction score
It's been awhile since I've been on here. We were ttc this past summer, I found out that I had severe dysplasia and precancerous cells in my cervix. After getting a second opinion the Dr. told me that I was on the edge of it becoming cancer and recommended surgery immediately and to postpone ttc. I got a Leep procedure done in mid February and AF followed shortly after. When I went in for my post op she told me that she had gotten it all and that I was healed up perfectly. With that she gave us permission to start ttc again. After the Leep, (warning TMI) I noticed that I had a very watery discharge (even the Dr. mentioned that it looked as if my water broke inside.) We were only able to BD the night of O (but more than once.) I have been taking a multivitamin religiously for years and after O I ate pineapple core. I also noticed for about the first week after O (TMI) I was very creamy, with a yellowish tint. I am 10dpo today and I really want a BFP but I'm worried we may have missed it. My normal LP is between 14-16 days. I still have a few days before I test, I'm just afraid of seeing a BFN. Yesterday (9DPO) my temp dropped, but later that afternoon I felt very hot, especially in my face, I took my temp and it was 99.6 I also felt very nauseous for about an hour. My chart is attached and listed with symptoms (even though I may have been searching.) Does it seem like I am out this cycle or is there still hope?

Attachments

• attachment[1].jpg
    attachment[1].jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 5
I don't think I've ever seen anyone get yellowish cm and not get a BFP.. However, just to be absolutely sure and not break your own heart with a BFN, wait until AF is due. Best wishes!

Thank you MommyMedellin. It is not yellow anymore, it was in the first week after O for 3 to 5 days maybe. I've never had it before, I didn't know if it could be a side effect of the leep I had last month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->