Is there such thing as a 10 miu ovulation test

megs11

Reaction score
hi there - i have just purchased some ovulation test strips off ebay. I have asked for high sensitivity ones, like i had once before which were 20 miu's (green/white). The one's i have received are blue/white but on the blank foil wrapper it says 10 miu. I have queried this with the seller, as i understood 10 miu were pregnancy tests? Am i right?

Ive never heard of 10 miu OPKs but i don't buy the expensive ones i only buy the cheapest 20 miu ones so wouldnt know. x

I recently got some 10miu OPK's from Ebay, they are blue and white and say 10miu on the packet foil thingy... I've uploaded a pic to show you what mine look like :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG00061-20110130-1346.jpg
    IMG00061-20110130-1346.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 26
i think we must of purchased from the same seller. I have only one line at the moment but i will let you know when i get a two line positive ovulation. I have also got some superdrug ones which i think are a 40 miu so i can cross reference. Pixie19 is there a chance you could be pregnant? Have you done a first response pregnancy test? I am convinced that 10 miu's are pregnancy test strips and not ovulation strips.

iv had the 10 miu off ebay, the blue ones,

i didnt know they were that sensitive though and mine were blazing positive everyday :dohh: perhaps too sensitive for me

the seller says that these are just under 20 miu and to ignore the 10 miu on the packaging as they have been packaged wrong. well i am on cd 17 and no positive yet, so i will keep testing. Thank you for all of your responses xx

i didnt get a tru + til i was cd 17...

mine looked like a positive pregnancy test all way thru tho then cd 17 bam big fat juicy dark line

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->