Is This A Bad Sign?

LulaBug

Mum of 6
Reaction score
On Saturday night, on a digi I got a “Not Pregnant” result but had faint line on a normal clear blue and it showed up pretty well on a FRER.

On Sunday afternoon, on a digi, i got a “Pregnant 1-2” result, lines a bit darker.

I’ve been unsure over the past few days if my tests have been getting much darker, maybe I’m just testing too often.

Is my result on a digi about to flip to 2-3 soon given that my pregnant result came up pretty quickly-ish but it was umming and ahhing over the weeks bit before again settling on 1-2.

I’m just worried incase things aren’t progressing as they should :(

In my last pregnancy, it took only a couple of days for my test to switch to 2-3 so this is why i’m nervous nearly 5 days on.

I can’t seem to attach files as they always seem too big but i’ll Try and upload some test pics. Just wondered on peoples views.

With the digis there not as sensitive as Frer.
I got a pregnant 1-2 at just over 4 weeks pregnant then i got a pregnant 2-3 at 5 weeks and a 3+ at 5 and half weeks.
If ure lines are getting darker even by a little bit then that's a good sign of progression.

The digis are so hard to go by because it’s just a yes/no answer (1-2 weeks or 2-3 weeks or 3+) so it’s hard to judge progression. I believe it’s measuring for a certain level of hcg in your system - so if you’re just below the threshold for 2-3 weeks you will still get a 1-2 week result even if your hcg has risen significantly. Tests that show lines are better to judge progression as you can watch them get darker.

I’ve taken digis in both my pregnancies and have never seen a 2-3 week result, but it’s because they’re expensive and I never bothered with them after 17dpo :haha:

I’m probably clutching at straws but I’m hopeful that it is about to change soon, purely because when I got my first pregnant result, that and the weeks came up together.

Yesterday, the pregnant result came up first followed by the weeks result a few seconds after.

Today, the pregnant result again came up first a little bit quicker and then there was a little bit more of a wait before it then settled again on 1-2.

I will try my best to hold out til Saturday morning at least but i am so impatient and have peed on so many sticks this week, it’s unreal and i probably wont stop either until i have my scan. I am awful for it in each and every pregnancy that I have had lol and this is my fifth.

The worries don’t lessen either which is a nuisance lol/

So yeah, it could be a coincidence and me trying to clutch at straws or I don’t know.... i hope i get a 2-3 result soon and things keep progressing

Huh that is so interesting - I actually didn’t know the pregnant and weeks results came up separately, I always flipped the test upside down until it was done haha

The worry is awful I know. I buy the bulk packs of pregnancy tests off amazon (easy@home brand), it’s like $20 for a pack of 50 haha. Then I just tested every day in the early days, and whenever I would get worried after. I’m sure you’ll get your 2-3 weeks in a couple of days :) Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!

Thank you, I will keep this post updated on the outcome whichever way it goes but hopefully it’ll all be ok :)

Happy and healthy 9 months to you too :) x

They stopped selling the CBD with weeks in the US because they’re so inaccurate. Just sayin...

They don't like us in the UK then as they keep selling them lol!

Today, I finally got my switch to 2-3. It again brought the pregnant part up first and I had a longer wait for the 2-3 to come up but I'm just glad now that I've got it.

I had a look at the pictures of all my previous digis from my other pregnancies as I was curious and to be honest, I think I've been so impatient this week so I've wasted a lot of money for no reason.

In my previous pregnancies, I've had a 5-6 day gap in between tests switching so no wonder I wasn't getting a switch over til today. It's fallen into the same pattern this time, so in theory, I should step away from the digis til Wednesday or Thursday at the latest before trying to see if I've got a 3+ result.

Fingers crossed this is all on the right track but looks good so far :) x

Congrats hon I'm sure all will be fine
The pregnant always comes up first for me and then the numbers pop up a few seconds after. Even when I got the 3+ it took an age for the pregnant to pop up and then the 3+ came about a min after. That just seems to be how they work.

I understand the worry. I did so many pregnancy tests at the beginning. I was testing daily to make sure the line got darker.
I think when u have had previous Misscariges u just feel really anxious in the first trimester.
It's really hard.
I am a pee on a stick addict.
Hahaha:oops:

Today my cheapies and FRER were really dark, so definitely feeling more confident :)

I wont bother wasting my last digi til thursday now :)

I have plenty of cheapies to see me through til then to curb my addiction :D

How are you doing? Congratulations on Team Blue :D x

Things seem to be in the right direction so far :) lines on cheapies quite dark now. Just holding out for the next digi to be 3+ and that'll be me done for now with the tests. :)

I wish I could add pics but the files are always too big to add on.
Any tips or ideas on how I can attach a pic without it being too big? I'm using my phone so I don't know... even when I try and take a pic and then add it, it's still too big :shrug:

Good luck hun! I'll be following!

With files on here their always to large with my usual phone camera... so if you use snapchat use that camera and then upload your photo, snapchat camera must be not as good as the phone camera, its works each time for me :)

Ooooo it worked! Thank you :D

Well, here it is, my digi. I was going to do it tomorrow but I got impatient and got a lovely surprise.

If my calculations are correct, I'm dead on 5 weeks today but I guess I'll find out properly when I get my scan.

Please stick, little bean :)

Snapchat-1127754691.jpg

Congrats hun! I'm sure everything will be fine :)

Btw snapchat cam is a godsend for this site;) haha x

I did too hun also last baby for me! And I still have about 15 one step left aswel they may aswel go in the bin Haha x

I’ll upload a pic when I have charged my phone but omg, just used my last FRER and I don’t know whether it’s because it’s the 6 days earlier one or whether it makes no difference but the test line is darker than the control line. My IC is pretty dark too, nearly level with each other on colour. Exciting :D

I’ll upload asap :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->