Is this a BFP or Evap!?

Well the other first response I did today is negative!

Dunno what to think now X

Well officially going mad!

I did another first response this morning and thought I saw something a test filling up that was about 8/10mins ago and I still see something, gonna see if it randomly gets darker.

Stupid thing is with my last 2 pregnancies I found the £1 shop tests worked better than first response and I had strong lines when first response was pretty much negative, so think I shall be going £1 shop today! And getting some good old cheapies xxx

Right this photo is about 30 mins after time limit, the top test is yesterday's, has a very obvious grey Evap, the bottom is today's which looks like a faint pink :/ X

Will try upload pic now xxx

Bottom test looks like an early bfp... Can you get bloods done at the GP's? Fx'd for you

Thanks Hun I don't know if they would, these tests are playing out similarly to Nov (ended in loss) but the first response kept doing this and I took a £1 shop one and it was clear as day straight away xxx

Have you tried a clear blue that says the words? I no they are costly but may clear things up more

That's a BFP!!! Congrats!! I hope you have a sticky bean!!! :yipee:

top one definte BFP, bottom one I see a line but it's in the wrong place maybe? Either way it looks like you're pregnant- congrats!
I'd test again tomorow with another FRER and do a digi in a day or 2.

I'd perhaps wait to do the Digi as they're not quite as sensitive 50miu were first response is only 25miu. Just a thought... besides I think you'll get a clearer result! My :bfp:s where always much clearer in the afternoons than FMU ones.

Defo think you have a :bfp: there!! Look forward to seeing some darker lines over the next few days xxx

Hi ladies

Will get some digi today have saved a pot of fmu for them lol

Will keep you all updated xxx

Ive had bad experiences with frer last month I either had a chemical or a extremely bad evap sure I could see something (but they all have indents :( ) and then like yours went pink after time limit surely couldn't be pink but mine was and this is about 4 cycles this has happened in now. I hope yours is a bfp but just wanted to give you a heads up hun. Im seriously thinking about given frer a peace of my mind. I also had one like this in November last year that turned into a bfp so can go either way x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->