Is this a BFP???

Pulirula

Reaction score
I see a faint line! My husband even sees it but it's so faint! Idk if it's suppose to be like that or if I'm just getting my hope up! My period isn't even late yet but it's due very soon. Please tell me what you see!

Attachments

• IMG_6401.jpg
    IMG_6401.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 29
I think I'm having a panic attack right now! I've been wanting a baby for years and now that it's quite possible now I'm really freaking out like omg what did I do!!

Thanks ladies! I will test again in the morning!

Is it too early to be excited? It's only been like 3 weeks since my last period. If I am pregnant it would only be a few weeks along. When would I call my dr?

It's a BFP! Terrifying though it is (no matter how much you want it) you will be absolutely fine. :) I waited until about 6 weeks before calling to sort out my booking appointment, but it depends where in the world you are. Here, the midwives want to see you at about 8-9 weeks, but it's best to call in advance as they are always busy!

I took another one today and posted a new thread because I didn't know how to add it on this one. The line is so fainting wondering if it's just how the test is negative. They are just cheap dollar store tests so I don't know how effective they are but thank you all for the kind ewords!!!

No, it's very likely positive, though try a First Response to be sure. I checked out your other thread and it even looks like it has got darker, probably due to being early morning pee! If you aren't even late yet, they are always faint. As you get closer to and pass your due date for your period, it will get much darker. Some women don't even see any line until the day they are late, or days afterwards. It is normal.

Here is a photo of my first test with this baby, taken a couple of days before I was due, on the cheapest of internet cheapies. I could barely even see the line, but am very much pregnant, judging by scans, and the baby I can feel moving around right now lol. :haha:

I also tested early with my first child and got a very faint squinter - but she's now a healthy 2 year old. :)

Attachments

• photomagic(1)(48).jpg
    photomagic(1)(48).jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 11
Yes I see the line there! I always seem to feel prego every month but this time my stomach feels heavy under my belly. Not like bloated really just like it's hard. I don't remember any symptIt's with out daughter 7 years ago.

Went to get blood drawn so I will have a defenite answer soon!

The heavy feeling in my uterus was the constant 'pregnant' feeling for me in the early days with my DS. Good luck with the blood test :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->