Is this a bfp?

Missy1992

Reaction score
AF is due today and I just tested with Fmu and the second line came up within 2 minutes. It’s very faint but I am sure it is pink. I’m 14 dpo if I ovulated when I think I did. Took a test at 10 dpo and thought I saw a shadow of a line but nothing too convincing. Tested again at 11dpo with only an hour and a half hold and Bfn. I’m freaking out a little right now because I wasn’t expecting to see a second line as I haven’t had many symptoms this month. Is this it?
*just looked at my post and the line isn’t as clear on this site as it is on my phone and in person*

Attachments

• ED139A4D-5661-4E2C-8992-B80A11E7FEE0.jpg
    ED139A4D-5661-4E2C-8992-B80A11E7FEE0.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 158
Bfp for sure. Maybe you just implanted late or you Od a little later than you thought. Congrats!!

BFP. I didn’t get a line at all until 14dpo with my son and it was even lighter than yours!

Thanks everyone! This still isn’t sinking in and doesn’t feel real to me. I will test again in a few days to see if the line gets darker.

Fx for you! I didn't get my first bfp until 14dpo with this pregnancy and it was super faint(I started testing at 5 dpo)

I can definitely see a faint line! Congrats! Here's to a healthy and happy 9 months!

:bfp: for sure happy and healthy 9 months xx

Anyone have a suggestion as when I should test again? I was thinking of testing again tomorrow morning to see if it gets darker. Is that enough time to wait to let my hcg increase to get a more visible positive?

I would’ve tested the next day :haha: tomorrow it should be much more visible! GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->