Is this a bfp?

ciz

Mum to 2 girls and boy.. bub #4 due December 2023
Reaction score
Having another very odd cycle. I had my af only 2 weeks ago. Yesterday and today I’ve been feeling really off and noticed my belly had a bloat. So tested this morning and this showed. Both pics are of same test. Top was within time limit and bottom about half hour later.

Does anyone else see a line?43B71B65-2AF9-4266-88B7-B3D0A8E0CFA9.jpeg

I do see a v v faint line but with only having your AF two weeks ago it could be the dreaded FRER evap! I have had a few. Do you track ovulation? x

Reactions: ciz
That looks only slightly fainter than the 1st test I took at 9dpo, but as you only had af it doesn't seem right... but I dont see many ladies getting evaps on frers

Was ur af normal (or as normal as they ever can be) did it seem lighter to u or shorter than normal at all? That’s light but definitely pink so don’t think it’s an evap hun xx

Ye I track I’m not due to ovulate until another week yet.

My af was actually lighter this time and was only about 3 days long, usually about 5 days. Aches weren’t different to usual period. Will do another test tonight to see if it picks up anything.

59481A65-F106-4CD6-B776-14DE9F0C44F4.jpeg
This is this evenings test.

I see it! Maybe your period was implantation? If you have got pregnant in this sort of time frame you have must have really good body parts! Haha

I see it! Maybe your period was implantation? If you have got pregnant in this sort of time frame you have must have really good body parts! Haha

I’m not sure hun, from what I’ve read about implant bleed, the bleed I had would have been too heavy but still a light period if that makes sense. last bit made my LOL.

This was this mornings test. CA965895-A153-4748-B8E9-1BC70D693C92.jpeg

I'm still seeing something on your tests!

How bizarre. Good luck mama! My last period was shorter and lighter than normal makes me want to test now Haha

Same test - couple mins apart photos.
Really don’t get what’s going on, I would have thought there would be progression now. Or it’s still really early but I have no idea how early due to the mystery of period only 2weeks ago lol.6214BAA3-722F-434E-80CA-493EBA9EF1F8.jpeg

Same test - couple mins apart photos.
Really don’t get what’s going on, I would have thought there would be progression now. Or it’s still really early but I have no idea how early due to the mystery of period only 2weeks ago lol.View attachment 1060984
Could you get a blood test done to see what your levels are at? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"