is this a chemical?

samp1981

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm after some advice although tbh I think I know the answer. Ive had faint positives for almost a week. i did a CB dig yesterday which was pregnant 1-2 but this morning it is negative.

My frer is now lighter.... the top picture is from 3 days ago.

do I just need to accept this isn't happening :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_4901.jpg
    IMG_4901.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 69
:hugs:it could be a number of things but for me it was a chemical xx

here is a slightly better picture.

Ive not had any bleeding just pregnancy symptoms, AF is (i think) due today

Attachments

• IMG_4902.jpg
    IMG_4902.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 42

thanks for your reply, I think because I saw it on a digital it made me think that this was it. Im dreading telling my partner as he is going to be gutted as well

it could just be more diluted wee or different dye in the tests for me mine got lighter at 14 dpo and i started bleeding at 16 dpo i had a positive digi as well xx

my gut feeling is that its a chemical. I was wondering when to expect AF. with my previous pregnancies my lines got really dark quite quickly thats why I thought I would test again.

thanks for your reply, I think because I saw it on a digital it made me think that this was it. Im dreading telling my partner as he is going to be gutted as well

I hope your gutt is wrong. Thats a very clear BFP just remember you are there together if ...

It isn't unknown for a test the day after not to be the same or bolder.

Fingers crossed for you <3

I hope your gutt is wrong. Thats a very clear BFP just remember you are there together if ...

It isn't unknown for a test the day after not to be the same or bolder.

Fingers crossed for you <3

thankyou, I hate this not knowing. I have such strong symptoms which is what is really strange

With my first chemical my test lines never got much darker. I also had a positive digital that never got past 1 - 2. I think my period came a day or two after my test went almost negative.

:hugs:

Have you tried diluting your pee and trying again? If you have really high levels (maybe carrying multiples?) it's possible it's not registering on the tests properly. If you have any cheap tests try dipping one in your urine, then fill the cup up with some water and try again with another test

Don't loose hope. I got a clear BFP on a FRER at lunchtime in work, I was in complete shock. I did another FRER the next morning with FMU thinking it would be way darker, and it was lighter. I cried all the way to work thinking I was having another chemical. Me and my partner were gutted.

I did another test at lunchtime the same day and it was more darker than the day before. I am now 10 weeks and all is fine.

Don't loose hope, it could be less diluted urine xxx

For me it was a chemical, same exact scenario. But when it’s early, it’s so hard to tell sometimes!

Im sorry but from those pics and the negative digi it does seem to point to a chemical :( hope it isnt though x

That's what my chemical looked like as well. I had very strong symptoms with it too. Af ended up coming two days late and was pretty heavy at first.

hi all, thank you so much for all your replies.

I've tested with an IC and its negative, my symptoms are starting to go now, my boobs were so sore and i can hardly feel them now. I've ordered some FRER to come tomorrow but i don't really need to do them tbh.

had a good cry with my other half last night and he was awesome, we have said we will just keep trying.

I just want my period to come now although annoyingly i have 3 nights to work from tonight and no doubt I will end up crying again when it does come.

many thanks,

sam xx

i conceived this pregnancy straight after a mc x

So sorry hun. I got pregnant with my current baby the cycle after my chemical. I hope it helps, but it's really common to have chemicals. It's just that most people don't know it happens. So don't worry and I bet it'll happen soon for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->