Is this a misscarriage?

Marumi

36, DS 7 and 2
Reaction score
I missed my period on the 22nd and just started bleeding watery blood.
I feel some dull pain in my uterus as well but no cramping yet.
I am surprised to be bleeding since I had pregnancy discharge all this time as well as continued pregnancy symptoms.

Maybe it is a blood clot? I really hope so.

20181128_204909_mh1543436336082.jpg

Call your health care provider if the bleeding/cramping continues. If it settles it could be normal pregnancy spotting

Call your health care provider if the bleeding/cramping continues. If it settles it could be normal pregnancy spotting

I will see what it is like tomorrow but definitely ask to go in since I had a SCH last pregnancy.

The bleeding stopped 2 hours ago. I had twice this amount. Just now I had clear discharge again. This is so confusing.

After 3 small bleeds this morning it is brown like at the end of a period. This is very strange.

Have you tested for pregnancy again?? I know you had a faint test but have you tested since then? Maybe implantation bleeding if positive?

It could be implantation bleeding or another SCH. I had that in two of my pregnancies and i had bleeding similar. Def have yourself checked out.

Have you tested for pregnancy again?? I know you had a faint test but have you tested since then? Maybe implantation bleeding if positive?

No, I have not. Last month it would not darken and ended in a Chemical so I felt better waiting well past my period. Testing is so stressful. I wanted to wait until next week to test.

It might be useful to test and then you will know if you have a good amount of pregnancy hormone in your system. If it's barely there or gone then you might have more of an idea if you have miscarried or not. There can be many reasons for bleeding in early pregnancy and miscarriage just one but I would definantly (personally) like to see a good solid line now you have gone past your AF due date. Good luck

I don't want to upset you but is it possible your test before missed af was leftover HCG from your mc last month? It's possible you are late due to hormones settling and now you have af? I would test again and if darker than last time then contact EPU for reassurance. GL x

No, I have not. Last month it would not darken and ended in a Chemical so I felt better waiting well past my period. Testing is so stressful. I wanted to wait until next week to test.

I've got everything crossed for you hun :hugs:

I don't want to upset you but is it possible your test before missed af was leftover HCG from your mc last month? It's possible you are late due to hormones settling and now you have af? I would test again and if darker than last time then contact EPU for reassurance. GL x

No, my test was negative after the first chemical and then I had 2 positive ovulation tests. After conception my lyme disease went from "bedridden" to "I can walk", which is also a sign of certain hormones being produced :(

That said I dread becoming bedridden again.

It might be useful to test and then you will know if you have a good amount of pregnancy hormone in your system. If it's barely there or gone then you might have more of an idea if you have miscarried or not. There can be many reasons for bleeding in early pregnancy and miscarriage just one but I would definantly (personally) like to see a good solid line now you have gone past your AF due date. Good luck

I did test today and there was no line at all even.
My doctor also confirmed it likely was not properly implanted.

I seem to have a problem with progesterone as I am still breastfeeding a lot. So I will look into that.

Thanks everyone for cheering me on :( I hope we have better luck in December.

I'm so sorry :(

I hope next cycle works out finally :( 2 Chemicals are truly odd.
I wonder if the progesterone is too low because my toddler (2.5) nurses a lot still (like a 6 month old, its been a problem but he is not able to cut down or end night feedings)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->