is this a nice tribute or not do you think?

Lexi mummy

Reaction score
Hi ladies

i wanted to ask your opinions. do you think this is a nice tribute to my daughter or not?

My daughter Alexis (we call her lexi for short) was stillborn last december :cry: i have spent all morning convincing my husband that i would like to honour alexis and have her first name as a middle name for our second daughter who i am pregnant with.

i really like the name Lacey so i thought this was nice

Lacey Alexis Ede

do you think i am wrong to use my first daughters name? xx

No I dont think it is wrong to use your daughters name at all. It is a lovely tribute to your baby that is no longer with you and a way for her to be a part of your new daughters life. I honestly think its lovely :flower:. xx

Thanks hun

i guess a lot of people will have their opinions wont they but as long as me and DH are happy thats the main thing. i am sure lexi will know we are using her full first name in tribute to her xx

Its a very beautiful and special name, he will grow to love it especially when she arrives and some of your sadness lifts xxxxxx

Loraloo called her daughter Amy Eve after Eve (neonatal)
My mate Nic called her son Daniel Benjamin after her son Benjamin(sb)
Another angel mum i know called her daughter Aimee Sophie after her daughter Sophie(neonatal)

Laods of Mummies and Daddies do it, i think its beautiful.

I think its a gorg tribute.

V xxx

I think it is a lovely tribute and a way of always remembering Alexis... I think it sounds really lovely with Lacey too :hugs:

I think its a lovely name and nothing wrong with using Alexis as your daughter's middle name xx

Hi

I think it is a wonderful idea. Alexis is beautiful name and your second daughter will always have something of her big sister to think of her.

I think that name is lovely

And a brilliant tribute to your Angel
xx

I think it'd be a very special and lovely tribute to your Angel hun. xxx :hugs: x

Many people name their children after relatives and this is no different really - a lovely tribute and a special connection for your daughters.

I think its a lovely name and a nice idea too as a way to remember your angel too

xxx

i think its lovely hun, and will be a lovely link to her older sister as lacey grows up x
beautiful name too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->