is this a nice tribute or not do you think?

I think it's a beautiful tribute to your daughter and I'm sure Lacey will be very proud of it when she's older x

I dont think its wrong but i personally wouldnt name after a baby whos passed away, a relative in the family whos passed ok, but for some reason i just couldnt include a baby in that , but as long as you & your hubby are happy with it hun then it doesnt matter what i or anyone else say xx

A lovely tribute to your daughter. I am sure Lacey will be very proud of her middle name when she gets older x

I couldnt name my baby after my previous baby that was stillborn or miscarried. It would be too much of a rememberance. I wouldnt need anything to remind me of my child that passed away so I wouldnt do it.

It is a very personal thing tho!

thank you for everyones replies

i have decided to name my second child Lacey Alexis Ede i feel personally it is a nice tribute to Alexis and i want to keep her memory alive. when your baby is stillborn people forget about that child but a mother cant. so for me this is the right decision to keep alexis as part of the family

thank you for all your responses

thank you for everyones replies

i have decided to name my second child Lacey Alexis Ede i feel personally it is a nice tribute to Alexis and i want to keep her memory alive. when your baby is stillborn people forget about that child but a mother cant. so for me this is the right decision to keep alexis as part of the family

thank you for all your responses

:thumbup:. Good choice hun :hugs:. xx

i think its a beautiful tribute to alexis and i think lacey will be very proud to have her sisters name as her middle name xx

I think its a beautiful name and a wonderful tribute to your Angel Baby!

Oh i love that name, i think its a great idea too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->