is this a pos OPK?

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
Sorry its blurry, i took it with my fone.

had loads fo EWCM last nite, and this OPK is a high sensitivity one, and done with urine that i held for just less than 2 hours.

Attachments

• aqPA3U12yF.jpg
    aqPA3U12yF.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 53
anybody??????????????????? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sure looks it to me. But then Im not realy an expert. But the line looks as dark as the control. Get busy! :sex: :happydance:

thank u hun!!! my first ever!!! ive been busy :winkwink: for the last 2 nights, and i might let hubby have another lucky night tonight!! :rofl:

:happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance::happydance: wahou! So glad you got your pos...lets hope youve caught that eggy!:spermy::dust:

Hard to say for certain, I had one last month that was soooo close to the same darkness I figured it had to be positive, but it wasn't - the next day was the same, and the next, and THEN I got a line darker and I ovulated the next day. 4 days after the original test, so it was building up, but not quite there. Yours looks to me like it's not quite there, but the pic is so blurry it's hard to know. Hope this is it for you!

ive just done another high sen one, and got a def positive BUT also did a normal OPK and it isnt pos ??? so not sure.

The high sen line came up straight away where as normally i have to wait for it to develop :shrug: i dunno!

I usually hold the stick to my husband and ask him which is darker, without giving away which side I'm holding.

Looks positive to me ! Hopefully this is it for you!

Looks dark enough to me, Congrats, I have my Pos today too.

Hey, that looks like a positive opk to me! or near as dammit! this cycle i got what i thought was a pos opk on the monday i tested the next day and it was soooo clearly postive - i used first responce ovu test sticks then went out and bought the clearblue digital kind and tested with those too and got the smiley face come up for the first time ever! Was so so excited! Went home and :sex: for the next few days! i didn't seem to have any ewcm so used preseed then 10dpo this month i got my :bfp:!!! all the best to you i would just make sure tomorrow (not using first morning urine as it builds up in the night) and once you get an unmisstakable postive then go for it! I also charted my temps which helped me confirm once ovulation has taken place too.

Wishing you all the :dust: in the world x

thank u, i got a pos opk friday, and we bd wed , thurs, and sat so hope its enough. Think im in the 2ww now x

Congrats on ur pregnancy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->