Is this a positive OPK??

Hope2be2013

Reaction score
Ok, I'm pretty sure this IC is positive... It's clearly darker than the control line. However, my digi came back negative!! I've had EWCM for 5 days. Which should I believe, the IC or the digi?? I'm so confused!

Here's my IC progression
https://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag23/JMV106/image_zpse855b47c.jpg

https://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag23/JMV106/image_zpsad306bac.jpg

It looks positive to me. I would definitely BD today and keep taking OPKs/digis to see what happens over the next few days. Once you are getting negatives on both and your CM has dried up, it's likely that you have already ovulated (although the best way to know is to temp).

I am never able to temp because I work crazy shifts at work...(12-14 hour night shifts)... so my sleep schedule is always different and my temps were all over the place the one month I tried. We have been BDing since I started getting EWCM and we will until it dries up. I just really hope I O

It looks positive to me as well although I'm new to reading tests :)

I'm the same with the temp; it's a pain. I've got a crazy sleep pattern so my temp is all over the place because as I'm sure you've noticed, lack of sleep, freezing cold and then warm again! x

It looks positive to me as well although I'm new to reading tests :)

I'm the same with the temp; it's a pain. I've got a crazy sleep pattern so my temp is all over the place because as I'm sure you've noticed, lack of sleep, freezing cold and then warm again! x

I know!! I just had to give up temping completely and now I have conflicting OPKs and I'm confused as ever!

It looks positive to me.
Have you tried re-testing with the same brand?
I've always heard that digi aren't as sensitive (for OPKS and HPTs).
Although I don't understand OPKs, I got one like that that looked positive, did a re-test with the same brand at the same time, and it was negative :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->