Is this a Positive Opk?

baby_fugirl

1 DD & Expecting DS
Reaction score
I took this earlier today, my husband and I have been trying, but unfortunately today we just couldn't get it done. :( I want this month to work so incredibility bad! It is perfect timing for thanksgiving.
The test line looks a lil lighter then the control line, but only slightly. This unfortunately is my last OPK test. I hoping tomorrow will be the right day, I am just worried that I am going to be out because of this lil mishap. My poor DH feels so bad, he was even late leaving for work. We did do it yesterday though and plan on it tomorrow. So please tell me what you think . Please & Thank You.:cry:

Attachments

• SAM_1465.jpg
    SAM_1465.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 15
It looks positive or like it will go completely positive in a few hours. Good luck hun.

Do you think I would be safe by doing the baby dance yesterday afternoon and tomorrow afternoon, because we had technical difficulties today and couldnt get it done. :/ Or do you all think I am out?

no I dont think you are out. You dtd at the right times! Good luck hun! I got a positive OPK yesterday and a peak on my monitor today so ovulation day was today for me!

We are in the tww together! :happydance:

no I dont think you are out. You dtd at the right times! Good luck hun! I got a positive OPK yesterday and a peak on my monitor today so ovulation day was today for me!

We are in the tww together! :happydance:

Ugh.. I am dreading the 2ww. is there a website that teaches you in a lingo that anyone can understand about ovulation charts, because these OPKs are just not enough info for me. :)

yeah

fertilityfriend.com is a good website about ovulation charts.

peeonastick.com is a great website for OPK information.

:flower:

looks like o day is for me too today ladies ! on cd27 of a usual 28 day cycle barmy i know lol go ewcm and o pain and pos opks so defo today as my lines have just gone lighter again this evening got my pos yesterday so looks like i had a short surge :/ would explain why i was 2 weeks late for af last month if i only ovd this time last month too. soo looks like you have another member to your tww gang :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->