is this a positive test? let me know...

bunni84

Reaction score
hey guys it looks like its the same colour as the control line but needed other's opinions...this is my 1st month using them...am on cd 22

i didn't start testing until the 18th (cd 16) due to being on holiday...i haven't missed my O date have i? i have noticed the test line getting darker these few days...

is it a positive yet? the test line looked darker for real than on the photo...hmm

Attachments

• IMAG0632.jpg
    IMAG0632.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 44
nope. but i'd say in about 2 days it might be. ;)

oo ok...so i guess keep BD daily?

also EWCM was so much a few days ago, literally dripping when i went to the loo (sorry TMI)..now its not much at all...feel a bit dry, does this happen around O time?

so when the + will show i got...36 hours to catch the egg? is that correct?

it doesnt look positive hun and by the sound of your ewcm you may have already surged.

I would say no, at least not for me. Mine gets darker than the control line. But everyone is different! I would say keep testing for the next couple of days, you could be getting a fade in.

Its getting there, as soon as I seen that on my test we bd everyday untill I was getting neg opk, first month of using opk we got our bfp

ok strange! i had EWCM literally dripping out cd 19,20 & 21...and then not much at all cd 22, cd 23 & cd 24, and today..cd25 its all started up again..EWCM dripping...

im confused!!

i will test again today and post the pic...

ohh my goodness i think i caught my surge today.check the picture in next post!! is it so?..so what does that mean? do i need to do BD every day..or twice a day? need advice...how long do i have to catch the little eggy?

did i catch the surge?

Attachments

• IMAG0635.jpg
    IMAG0635.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 23
I would say Yes to that second pic. Good luck hun.

ok now what do i do? every night or as often as i can...im not sure..

also how long have i got now i seen the surge??

Yup that one is what you were looking for.
You have between 12 and 36 hours... I think. BD every day to be safe although every other day does work too and is recommended...goodluck xxxx

Yup that one is what you were looking for.
You have between 12 and 36 hours... I think. BD every day to be safe although every other day does work too and is recommended...goodluck xxxx

I concur!!!

woohoo! the second test was definitely positive. I'd BD everyday... for a few days! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->