Is this a positive test?

misscream

Reaction score
I cant tell, Its VERY faint. I could have just been staring at for too long :p

https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=63ygcn&s=3

Hey sweetie....if that came up in the timelimit i would say it looks like a positive!:hugs:

i reckon that is a positive test!
do you know how many dpo you are?
i would suggest waiting for a couple of days to let your levels increase and then do another test.
good luck!

It did come up in the time limit, not sure how many days I am but I was supposed to get my period today :p

That looks like an early BFP to me. Wait a couple of days (if you can :D) and test again hon x

How exiciting, I only had a faint one and it was positive.

Like the others have said I'd do another in a couple of days just to make sure.

Fingers Crossed xxx

I took a digital test and it said not pregnant? hmmm

Looks:bfp: to me.

I'm not an expert on sensitivity of different brands of tests, but maybe your digital is not as sensitive as the other test.

Yeah its weird I took another regular test (same brand as before) and I got another very slightly darker faint line (if that makes sense). Im just confused about why the digital test said not pregnant, I thought they were one of the best. I guess I will just wait a few days and test again :)

I think the digi's are sensitive to 50 mIu hun. Probably not enough HCG in your system yet for it to show.

Thats deffo a positive if you ask me! congrats! xx

it could be a very faint positive. i would try doing one again with your first mornings pee.

the line looks grey on my screen,but im not so good at seeing lines,wish u lots of luck and try again in a few days x

Looks BFP to me hon!!!

Digitals aren't sensitive. I don't think they pick up HcG until 50-100 m/l,

I looked at the pic and was frowning but then tilted my screen slightly and can see it clearly! And it's definately pink!

Congrats!!

Do another test in a few days and let us know!!

Looks + to me too and I can hardly ever see the faint lines. I hear the digis require so much more hcg so maybe you just need to wait to use it. Congrats, hunni.

So far I have taken 5 tests and all of them had very faint lines (within the time period).

I got a little paranoid and had my boyfriend pee on one too see if I was imagining things :blush:

He of course certainly did not have any lines on his :winkwink:

So far I have taken 5 tests and all of them had very faint lines (within the time period).

I got a little paranoid and had my boyfriend pee on one too see if I was imagining things :blush:

He of course certainly did not have any lines on his :winkwink:

:rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->