Is This a Positive Yet? When Will I O??

MustangGTgirl

#3 Due in April 2012!
Reaction score
Ok ladies so I just got my OPKs and I took this one at 9AM. I know you are not suppose to take them until the afternoon but I wanted to try one out anyways.

How close does this look to a positive? I am on CD11 right now and usually O on CD14 according to my CM.

Attachments

• opk1.jpg
    opk1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 14
Here is a better picture of the same one, I think the light might have been too bright on the last one because it looks darker in real life than it does in the pic.

Attachments

• opk2.jpg
    opk2.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 13
Definitely looks like it's on it's way there! I used to get faint results and then would suddenly one day get a medium test line, the next day a dark test line and the next day a positive. My eggy would always arrive the day after.
I always tested with SMU which was around 9-10am. :thumbup:

Good luck! xx

You're not ovulating yet, but do one every day until the second line gets as dark as or darker than the test line.

I took another one and the line is way lighter than the first one. The second one was at noon which was 3 hours later... wonder why they are getting lighter?!

I took another one and the line is way lighter than the first one. The second one was at noon which was 3 hours later... wonder why they are getting lighter?!

haha you sound just like me - desperate to see a positive line!! My test looks v similar to yours (posted in another thread in this section) and I am guessing it's def a ng but may build up to a + here's hoping so! This is all soo frustrating!

and maybe the fainter line is because your urine wasn't concentrated enough

Ok ladies I took an OPK at 7AM and was negative but I took this at 12 and is it positive? If so, when will I ovulate?

The one on the top is when it was wet, the bottom is when it dried.... same test.

Attachments

• opkk1.jpg
    opkk1.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 9
  • opkk2.jpg
    opkk2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 10
Hi Mustang,

That looks like mine today. I did mine about 6pm and Im sure its a positive! its my first month using okp's. Im try not to symptom spot but Ive been really short tempered and grumpy but didnt really have reason to be! (poor boyfriend) lol and have had some tummy pains bit like AF. I think Im either ovulating or just about too. Id say get BD'ing :)

Good luck xx
Baby dust all round

So I took another one 2 hours later and it went back to being a lot lighter than positive... surely that wasn't my only surge? I am only CD11 today.

Im no expert on these sticks, but thought yours looked good to me.. maybe your wee was too diluted when you tested again and thats why it was lighter? who knows. maybe test again tomorrow afternoon. I usually have a 28 day cycle but last month only 25 days so Ive just been BD'ing everyday for the last 7 days so I dont miss any chances lol.

Good luck to you xx

Mustang girl, I did another stick this morning OMG very dark line darker than the control line so todays my day :)

Good luck with yours
xx

I would say that is a positive, looks dark to me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->