Is this a positive??

jmc111

Reaction score
Hi, I just went to the OBGYN today and he thinks that im not ovulating since my cycles are anywhere from 34-45 days (been off the pill since December) I told him I had done the OPK tests and they were negative and the bloodwork I had done on Friday (cycle day 22) indicates that I havent ovulated yet and right now im on cycle day 27...The top test is cycle day 25 and it's the closest i've gotten to a positive but it's a little lighter I believe but I think my eyes are playing tricks on me! Can anyone else see if it's positive or negative?!

Attachments

• P8120129.jpg
    P8120129.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 52
cd 25 is positive and it does look like there getting lighter

Oh my gosh REALLY?!?! Here I was thinking it was negative all along! Thanks for your reply...it's the first one i've received on this site so im excited!

Does anyone else think this is positive? I called my Dr and he said I would not question it if it was positive....hmmmm...it looks a tad lighter to me but who knows?!

Me honey, CD25 is defo positive.

X

Oh my gosh thank you so much MrsJD and natasja32!! I am so relieved but now am worried?! So should I start taking the clomid or tell my doctor to take blood to confirm and check progesterone?!

I took one this morning and it looks just like your 25. I couldn't tell if it was positive or if my eyes were playing tricks. I'm going home to take another one.... Has anyone ever had an "IUI"? I have that scheduled for tomorrow if my surge really happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->