Is this a positive?

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
I took this with second morning pee. It came up with in 3 minutes. About an hour later I took another one and it was negative what do I believe. What do you think? I believe I am 12 dpo.

Attachments

• 20160710_183102.jpg
    20160710_183102.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 115
I would say positive! Maybe you just didn't hold long enough second time round and that's why it didn't show. Test againot tomorrow. Fingers crossed for you!

I actually really had to push it out the second time and didn't have a lot of urine I only did it because my mom was like you should try again. I bought a Clearblue digital but I'm scared I've had a First Response look like this and it was a chemical I don't want to go there again.

That looks positive to me. Good luck huni. It's hard after chemicals and losses but fingers crossed, try keep positive xxx

I just took a Clearblue digital and it said not pregnant.

That's normal super early in pregnancy - that FRER is much more sensitive than a digital! I got lots of "not pregnant" digitals early on with DD!!!

Only one of the first response show that the second one was negative but that was me about an hour later and then the digital and the cheap internet one was negative too

I say positive. ICs and digitals aren't nearly as sensitive. Good luck!

Good luck hun. Your Frer looks positive to me. Test again with FMU tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed!!!

Looks positive to me, you should wait a day or two and do another!

I will I just don't have hope anymore. I really should stop buying First Response. They're the ones that give me the false positive. True I've only ever had it happen like two times before this in the six years we've been trying but it's awful when it happens.

I understand, it was an 8 year journey of disappointment to get our first baby. FR are all the old kind here and they've never led me wrong, but seems the new ones are really shitty.

What a tease, so sorry :hugs2: hope you get that sticky pregnancy soon!

Maybe you are testing too often and not getting a good hold. I see a line on that first test :)

I've also heard that FRER have really gone down hill. I have one saved and I'm not sure if I should use or just through it out...

I see it...as others said frer much more sensitive...try again with fmu. Good luck!

I think it was either a false positive or a chemical. I bought a dollar tree test and I'll try tomorrow or tonight. But I doubt all but that one was negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->