Is this a real line (if you can even see it?)

red_head

Reaction score
Can anyone see the line? Do you think it's an evap? I'm 10/11dpo so I think it should be darker? Also I took that test at like midnight last night - I did one this morning and it was bfn. This happened to me before, eventually got darker and then ended sadly so I'm not holding out much hope.

Attachments

• IMG_5881.jpg
    IMG_5881.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_5880.jpg
    IMG_5880.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 75
I think the photos have come out a bit crap. There is something there irl. :/

It's really difficult to capture a faint line on a photo, I know from own experience. Unfortunately I don't see a second line. Hope your next test is a BFP! Good luck!

I just can't then to show in the photos. There's a faint line on a frer but again I think it's evap or will turn into a chemical :( don't know if you can even see it?

Attachments

• IMG_5892.jpg
    IMG_5892.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_5890.jpg
    IMG_5890.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 62
Close up. Hope this is better. Don't know why I'm agonising over it anyway, it'll be the third time this year we've been pregnant and no happy endings. What will be I guess.

Attachments

• IMG_5893.jpg
    IMG_5893.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 109
I can defo see it on the first response. Hope it darkens for you.

How old was he firstresponse for the pics? See the faint line but the test looks dried out but maybe it's just the edit to the pic?

I totally see it on the FRER! Did it show up within the time limit? Good luck, hope this is the start of a BFP!

It was dried (mostly) when I took the pic, saw the line straight away on both tests tho.

Just done another and if there is a fine it's so faint even I'm not sure. I think if this ever was anything, it isn't now x

Try again tomorrow morning with FMU!

I see a second line on the FRER. Good luck :dust:

AF has come to bite me. Honestly don't know why i even bother looking. Don't think we'll ever have a happy ending!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->