Is this a sign?!

adellademona

Reaction score
I was in the shower last night and I was washing my chest only to look down to see what I'm assuming was me lactating a little! Not a copious amount but enough to notice. It now expresses easily in little beads if I apply gentle pressure behind the nipple. I tested today, the day AF should have shown up, but it was neg. I'm testing in the morning first thing because that's what the tests recommend. Is this a positive sign that I'm pg?!

Was it maybe colostrum? It's a clear fluid that can sometimes leak from the nipples. It can be a sign of hormonal fluctuations, which can include pregnancy (but doesn't necessarily). If you are having other symptoms, I'd say it's a positive sign, though. :) Keep testing, and good luck!

Aw fingers crossed it's a sign! My boobs have really been hurting past couple of days so I caved and tested at 7DPO and got BFN ;(

I tested this morning and it was still a BFN! I don't get it! I'm having the moodiness and the cramps and the sore boobs among other things...I might need to invest in a good test instead of the cheaper ones.

Fingers are definitely crossed! Keep testing. :)

Same thing happens to my breasts every month in the TWW, it's annoying. I think it's a hormone thing for me, but I hope it's a sign for you!

I tested again and it's still negative. I'm like 3 days late for my period. If it doesn't show up in another few days I'm going to test again. I have been stressed out lately so that might contribute...gah so frustrating!

Hang in there! It's not over until the witch arrives. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->