Is this a symptom of pregnancy?

Lyrah

Mummy to my beautiful H<3
Reaction score
I'm new so I'm not sure if this is where I'm meant to post this question but I'll ask anyway :blush:

Have any of you guys ever had a tight lower tummy as a result of an early pregnancy symptom? Yesterday morning when I woke up, my tummy felt tight and I shrugged it off.. but then later on in the day, it started to hurt as if I had strained it. It hurts to laugh, cough and sneeze and what confuses me most is that I haven't done anything at all to strain the muscles in my lower tummy :/ It kind of feels like I've worked out too much.. except I haven't done any working out at all lol.

Was just wondering if anyone has actually experienced this in early pregnancy or anything. I don't know if I'm pregnant yet but have had a few little things happen to me this last week.

Thanks guys <3

It could be Hon but it could just as easily be the :witch: on the wind.

If you're unsure, there's only one thing to do :test:

Depending on your circumstances I wish you all the best. :)

I agree with Angelmouse. The frustrating thing with pregnancy symptoms is that they closely resemble AF symptoms. Good luck testing :hugs:

Thanks for the replies :)

The even more frustrating thing is AF isn't due until 2 weeks time.. so I can't test til then :(

They should make pregnancy, af and pms signs all different grrrr haha.

You should PM the Universe about that coz I totally agree. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->