Is this actually positive??

RoseM87

Reaction score
Hi all,

AF is two days late and so I tested this morning. I had a miscarriage earlier this year involving 2 D&Cs in what was a horrible few months and now I am too scared to get my hopes up, but... Is this positive?

Just returned to Australia from a month in Europe & the UK so I was kind of expecting my cycle to be a bit messed up. This is another reason I'm cautious. Also last time I was pregnant I had SUCH SORE BOOBS and now I have nothing. My only symptoms are fatigue (could be jet lag though - I only got back 9 days ago) and slight nausea.

Sorry for the bad picture but it's the middle of winter and so there was no natural light when I did the test at 6am. I would love to hear what you guys think! Haven't even spoken to my partner yet or anything!

20190723_085417.jpg

I’m going to say that’s positive also! Sorry for your loss, hope this is your sticky :flower:

thanks heaps, that makes me feel a bit more cautiously optimistic. It would also be perfect because it would mean the baby was conceived in Yorkshire (where OH is from) and that would make him extremely happy! He was worried last time about having an Australian child haha.

Looks positive to me! Gosh I'd rather my babies conceived in Australia than Wales UK where I live Haha! Such a beautiful place and desperate to go back! Good luck to you :)

Looks positive to me! Gosh I'd rather my babies conceived in Australia than Wales UK where I live Haha! Such a beautiful place and desperate to go back! Good luck to you :)

Oh, I love Australia too, but I think it's that thing where you long for your homeland when you're away from it - the longer he lives over here, the more 'patriotic' he gets about Yorkshire.

Oh, I love Australia too, but I think it's that thing where you long for your homeland when you're away from it - the longer he lives over here, the more 'patriotic' he gets about Yorkshire.

And there's me trying to leave my homeland! Hahaha getting all patriotic that's made me chuckle. Not that I don't like Wales, its gorgeous, but I'm for sun sea and sangrias, and even though that is possible here, it's not really when you think of our rain content lol! I wish OH would move back to Portugal and take me with him , I always think I was born in the wrong country! And good luck with the testing!

And there's me trying to leave my homeland! Hahaha getting all patriotic that's made me chuckle. Not that I don't like Wales, its gorgeous, but I'm for sun sea and sangrias, and even though that is possible here, it's not really when you think of our rain content lol! I wish OH would move back to Portugal and take me with him , I always think I was born in the wrong country! And good luck with the testing!

Go to Cornwall in this weather no different to abroad absoultey breath taking this weather atm though and pregnancy lol.

Portugal is amazing! I just visited there for the first time last month and love it so I can underhand you wanting to move there.

No doubt it now! Definitely BFP and just need to figure out how to tell my baby daddy

Screenshot_20190725-062329_Gallery.jpg

No doubting that! Congratulations x

That defiantly clears it up! Huge congratulations!

Thank you! Just gotta hope this one doesn't end the way it did last time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->