Is this AF already

patiently

NTNP
Reaction score
hi ladies i had a natural mc in june for those of you who dont know...but as i started bleeding from May 30th im not sure on the exact date i started to miscarry...though my hcg numbers began to decline from the 20th june...i bled from the 30th may until july 14th the last few weeks were spotting..i had a faint faint line on a drs pregnancy test on 8th july...since then i havent taken a hpt...so to my surprise i started bleeding again yesterday, but do you think this could be AF already as i only stopped spotting two weeks ago...i had an internal scan which showed that the baby was no longer visable and i had shed all my lining mid june...or do you think that its still from my mc please help i hope its just my AF

My situation is nearly same hun.... I miscarried in hospital on 7th July and then started bleeding again last friday for 2 days quite heavy....i had a look on internet and it states that it takes at least 20 days for your period to arrive to go through the whole cycle.

I just want to have my period so I know whats happening with my body..im fed up with not being in control of things!!

Are you planning on ttc straight away?

xxxx

I am really not sure but from past experience i would say it is your af, if it was from m/c i don' think you would have stopped bleeding for 2 wks then started again

Thank you ladies feels so good to get some response...i will ttc right away so im hoping it is AF...it really feels like it is...im going to start using opks soon as the bleeding stops..i hope it only lasts a few days after my first mc i would bleed for 6 days..argh!! but hopefully this time the bleeding will only last 3-4 days...it took me 2 cycles to get my BFP after my first mc so im hoping that it will be as quick this time and it will be a sticky bean...i will make an appointment to see my dr tomoro so i will update you on what she says...thank you again so much i feel like no one cares when they read and run so thanks x x x good luck to you both and hope you get your BFP soon...x

It will be better that you are getting Af out of the way and starting afresh then you will know where you are in your cycle fx'd for your BFP.

Hope it doesnt take too long for any of us xxxx

Hey Guys
Wishing you all the best. Only on my 2 month of trying and the TWW is driving me mad.
Cant imagine what it must be like to mc - :(
Hugs x

Hey Guys
Wishing you all the best. Only on my 2 month of trying and the TWW is driving me mad.
Cant imagine what it must be like to mc - :(
Hugs x

Hi i hope that you dont ever get to know what going through a mc is like...i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy its draining emotionally and physically...so im so grateful for the support on here...though it is so sad to see so many women go through what i have been through...good luck everyone ttc!! hope we all get our BFPs by the end of August x

I am really not sure but from past experience i would say it is your af, if it was from m/c i don' think you would have stopped bleeding for 2 wks then started again

Exactly this I would say the first day of the new full flow (not spotting) should be AF. I MC naturally also began bleeding 06/12 (was 5W3) bleed thru 06/18 - HPT on 06/19 HCG finally went to 0 by 06/29 (was still 15 on 06/22 and mind you on the day of the Mc bleed the HCG was only 55). I started to spot slightly on 07/11, but AF showed like her normal self on 07/15 and was pretty normal, except when AF was done I had blood when wiping only, weird).

Exactly this I would say the first day of the new full flow (not spotting) should be AF. I MC naturally also began bleeding 06/12 (was 5W3) bleed thru 06/18 - HPT on 06/19 HCG finally went to 0 by 06/29 (was still 15 on 06/22 and mind you on the day of the Mc bleed the HCG was only 55). I started to spot slightly on 07/11, but AF showed like her normal self on 07/15 and was pretty normal, except when AF was done I had blood when wiping only, weird).

I had a faint + on a drs pg test on the 8th of july...stoppped spotting on the 14th and started full flow on the 26th...i think its my first AF but its not heavier at all...its like a normal to light AF...

Hello hun and so sorry for your loss.

I had a missed miscarriage diagnosed on the 20th June miscarried a few days later via medical management I bled and spotted for 5 weeks only stopping for 5 days before full flow this morning. I really do believe that this IS my first af as I have all the symptoms and have been charting and my temps dropped too.

Some sites say that you have to have stopped bleeding for at least 20 days for your hormone cycle to start up again and for it to be af.... I do not think this is necessary the case as many of us have spotted for weeks the first af has arrived.

Debzie....thankyou for putting your experience down because Ive been soooooo confused after reading the 20 day thing and as I stopped bleeding and then about 2 weeks later started bleeding again.

Im reading so many different things on internet that im driving myself mad!! I had mmc in 2000 but went back on pill till i had my daughter in 2003 then another mmc in june 2011 so even though ive been through it before I cant really remember as it was so long ago!!

It puts my mind at ease reading about people experiences cos then im not thinking 'is this normal?' all the time...if you get what I mean...

xxx

This is my second mmc and all I have got from the internet is conflicting information that can drive you mad. All I do know is that there is no norm following a miscarriage and many of the medical profession do not have a clue. Some of us ovulate some dont some get their bfp many dont and some spot and spot like we have. x

I absolutely agree with you debzie i went to my dr's today and he believes that its my AF...its a bittersweet pill to take though...at least i can start trying again properly...but its my birthday tomorrow so will be bleeding throughout just cant wait to start ttc again...really has been an emotional journey and after first AF it feels like you can get some slight sense of closure...but the pain is still here...i hope we all get our BFP soon i really really do..thank you ladies for all of your replies xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->