Is this af on the way??

Kay0101

Reaction score
Hi guys just want a bit of advice! This is my 3rd month off bc, the first cycle from withdrawal bleed was 30 days before I had quite a light period, then 2nd cycle was 26 days with was a bit heavier. This month I ovulated around CD12 and I bd'd only on CD10 (so I know it's not as likely!). I am expecting af anywhere between 23rd-27th. On the 18th I started getting a brown tinge to my cm when I wiped and checked my cervix. My cervix has been hard and medium height. On the 19th I also had some mild af type cramps too! Today (21st) I bd'd and after my discharge had a pink tinge and my cervix was higher and soft after, do you think this is af coming? Also had a slight ache in lower back. I had a hope the browny discharge could've been implantation but not so sure now! Any thoughts?

Honestly I've had so many strange things to happen that I try not to jump to conclusions with any symptom as just about everything could be preg symptoms or af symptoms! It's so frustrating. Two months ago I had what I though was implantation bleeding then 7 days later had a normal period. It's so hard to say! I know probably not what you want to hear! You've got a shorter amount of time to wait than I do. AF is due the 30th. Having many things that seem like symptoms but until I get a BFP not gonna assume anything! Baby dust to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->