is this an evap line?

sherrie123

Carson, Kai, Jaxon <3
Reaction score
hey ladies, im not too sure if this is an evap line or not? is was read after the 10minutes (stupid i know) but still i would like to hear your thoughts :) bab dust to you all xx

Attachments

• DSCF1667.jpg
    DSCF1667.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 122
If it was read after the limit I would test again tomorrow with fmu to make sure. Fx for you!! And this should be posted in the pregnancy test gallery. :winkwink:

i really hope it is, i will try again tomorrow :D

good luck for tommorow, please post in the test gallery :hugs:

hey huns i sorry but to me it looks like a classic clear blue evap (iv had a few) damd things seriously hunny pls dnt use them there a joke evap like mad, go get urself a red dye test pref a frer, put it this way chicken if clear blue is a :bfp: then there no doubt 100% a frer will be pos big time for u now xxxxx i really hope its ya :bfp: hunnie fingers crossed for ya pls do update us when u do another test :dust: xxxx

looks like an evap to me very grey, try frer tomorrow

i think pregnancy tests were designed to mess and toy with our emotions :(

I'm sorry but i do think it may be the clearblue muck up again.. i had one of these last cycle (as well as horrible Evap's on IC's) only brand i actually trust now is FRER. I'd go buy one and try it tomorrow morning with FMU..

Good luck x

i think pregnancy tests were designed to mess and toy with our emotions :(

Deffo!!!

The test looks good, but I've had false + from them before. Although saying that, my BFP also looked the same on them! :wacko:

Just test again with another brand or a digi IMO, good luck!! xx

I would try a pink dye test, that's what mine looked like last month but it was a false positive (I did a FRER right after and it was neg). Hope this is your bfp though!!

im really hoping for a BFP!! the tesco one i tried was a pink dye one but i hear they arent very sensitive.

hey hun, to be honest i think it looks like a evap little grey to me.. but can't really tell i would use a frer with fmu then you will have a defo result, how many dpo are you ? x

Sorry but i got an evap exactly the same as that with the same brand. Really hope its your BFP though xx

think it is an evap cause i got a :bfn: when i tested again, im currently 22dpo, and 8days late for :witch: slowly going mad :(

I'm sorry it looks just like evaps ive gotten in the past with those horrible blue dye tests :( They really should be removed from the market!

Can we have a look at your chart? Maybe you O'ed a bit later than your chart says?

all very new to this so dont know how to get chart on to it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->