Is this an evap?

Lvtnb4

Reaction score
Hi everyone! This is my first time using Wondfo's, so any advice would be great. I took this test with fmu this morning at 11dpo. Honestly I went back an hour later and dug it out of the trash. I'm sure it's probably an evap, I've never had one before (an evap) so just curious! Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• IMG_3218.jpg
    IMG_3218.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 108
It actually looks like it is pink in color. Usually evaps are gray. I would test again and make sure to look within the time, probably tomorrow morning would be best. Good luck!!

I think it looks promising. I know others have gotten evaps on Wondfos, but I have never. Good luck!

I did this before. I threw out a pregnancy test because it looked negative at first (the pink dye can be hard to see when testing ultra early) to find out it had a line afterwards. I'd say all you can do is wait and test again tomorrow. Good luck!

I tested this morning and bfn! I wish I could go on a huge rant about this cycle and how I was very sure it was going to be a bfp. AF isn't due until mid next week so I will test again around that time! However, my boobs started hurting awful around 2dpo and got worse every day. Today they feel better! It has been such an odd cycle. Thanks for all the positivity! Hopefully it will end up in a BFP :)

I'd not give up - test again!!! That has color!!! You said AF Isn't due until mid next week?!? Giiiiiirl - pee on some sticks!!!!

Hi ladies! I am now 14dpo. This morning I had EWCM when I woke up, later I had this huge glob of yellow snotty cm! I read that was a good thing. So I took an opk and a preg test. The opk honestly looks darker than normal? These were taken and dried separately so I know the ink from the opk didn't run onto the other. I feel like I'm seeing stuff, shouldn't it be a lot darker at this late in the game? Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_3284.jpg
    IMG_3284.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3283.jpg
    IMG_3283.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 38
It's possible you ovulated later so aren't 14dpo. With my daughter is was CD60, 3 weeks 'late' before I got a smidgen of a positive. Got everything crossed for you! I see *something* on the first and definitely see a pink line on the second x

I don't know about wondfo, but FRER will sometime throw pink evaps after the time limit as they start to dry. I wouldn't trust it unless it showed during the first 10 min. Test again just in case :). if it's a bfp it will progress anyway, good luck!

I'm pretty sure AF just arrived. There was too much blood to be implantation bleeding. Wow! She's 5 days early :( that's never happened before

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->