Is this an okay day foodwise???

B

bbkf

So iv never been a major diet person I no nothing about health or weightlose n I just don't ever see myself following super strict diet or calorie counting, so I'm just wondering if this is a okay diet (don't be to harsh if its terrible! Ha)

Iv gained some weight but not tons and just wanna get back to my normal weight. Anyway this is what iv had today

Breakfast
Bowl of musli

Snack
Apple

Lunch
Tuna salad
Fruit flakes

Snack
Snackajacks

Dinner
Vegetarian sausage and mash (about 400) calories

Snack
Fruit flakes (about 40cals

Someone told me to have 3 meals a day with snacks inbetween ( not sure if that's right or not)

Anyway go easy on me! Is this a terrible diet or will it be okay combined with exercise to lose a bit of weight?

I want to lose about 1 stone and my weght now is about 1 stone over my natural weight ( by natural weight I mean what I usually weigh without trying to be healthy)

Thankss guyss

That's perfect! You carry that up and with some exercise and you'll be losing it in no time! If you snack on healthy things between meals it'll speed your metabolism up and help stop you snacking on bad things. How are you feeling?

Thanks! I no that's achievable for me and I like to snack so they should keep me going! The only exercise I can realistically do atm is walking with baby how many times a week and for how long do you think I should do?? Iv only just dicided to start trying to lose weight so hopefully I stick at it because usually my diets consists of total junk food!

Ooo and I usually drink lots of coke is ther any nice drinks that are healthy that arnt just water or juice? I'm usually a bit of a fizzy addict!

Just start with short half an hour walks, would LO be in a pushchair? Walking with one is really good exercise! Just slowly build it up as you feel ready to.
Substitute the fizzy drinks for calorie free ones! Try and drink as much water/ squash as possible tho.

Either in a pushchair or in a carrier on me she's only 10 pounds and I usually walk with her on me! Thanks for the help btw I'm crap with diet stuff!

That sounds like a great diet and very nutritious :)

How about adding some carbs in with your lunch (maybe a jacket/sweet potato, or have a tuna salad sandwich), and some Veg with your tea.
I *try* to have protein, carbs, and veg/salad with each meal.
Hope that helps xx

Thanks ill deffo have jacket potatoe! Ther filling aswell :) thanks its hard to think of dinner options I always end up having the same thing!

:)
I sometimes make double of what I'm having for my tea (say, chilli, curry, pasta etc) and have it for my dinner the next day too - saves me having to think too much. He he x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->