Is this BFP???

Leslie735

Reaction score
So, I'm not even sure what DPO I am. I chart but didn't do my temps this month but DH and I have BD a lot. Anyway, I'm CD 26 and I'm usually a 28-32 day girl. I was feeling crampy today so on a whim took a test in the evening. This line came up immediately. My urine was pretty diluted, but it was there before even the test line. Its very thin and I know blue eye tests can be funny. I'm trying SO hard not to get excited but oh my goodness! I can see the line easily, no squinting or anything. I don't want to tell DH until I know for certain. Help!!!

IMG-20190713-194531984
IMG-20190713-194531984-2
Negative-Image-e16dea82-658b-4414-aa82-bd1c0501b92c

Last edited:
I just took a second one, same exact line came up immediately. I don't know what to think???

It's much more clear in person.
M61b8V6

M61b8V6

Last edited:
Looked at both tests, it's been about an hour and they are both clear as day and very blue. One is thin but the other (the 2nd) is thick like the control line.

I'm not 100% with the blue dye unless its super dark, but gl hun... hope it gets darker

Same as above. I myself have had some shocking results with a leading brand blue dye before. They do look positive but I would try to get hold of a pink dye just to back it up. I wouldn’t trust a blue dye by itself after the results I have seen

Thanks ladies, I figured. I shouldn't have bought them in the first place. It was on a whim and I didn't want to spend a lot of $$. I wasn't expecting them to come out positive. I've had lines show up on blue dye tests in the past (when I wasn't pregnant) but it was always after the time limit or if I took them apart. These were right away, before the control line even came up. I have been pregnant twice before and both times I had thin faint lines on pink dye tests so I'm hopeful.

I'm so afraid to get my hopes up but I can't help it. Ugh whyyyyyyyy did I buy blue dye tests, I knew better! Getting pink dyes today!

Update: took a frer and it was definitely BFN. AF isn't here yet, but I'm not as hopeful. Blue dye tests are heartbreakers.

Holding out hope AF stays clear away and it was just down to maybe diluted wee

Good luck hun

The top one looks positive to me, what kind of tests are those?

The top one looks positive but maybe the bottom one is defective?

The top one looks positive but maybe the bottom one is defective?
I don't know what to think? I want to be excited but I can't with that negative. The line is very much there, it did take a few to come up, like 3-4 minutes but definitely under the 10 minute window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->