.... is this Braxton Hicks ?

loopy_lou

Reaction score
HI

Was in a meeting today and suddenly got what felt like a very painful stitch across the bottom of my tummy for about 3 min.

Is this Braxton Hicks?

I had a little fluid leek at the time and have had back pain and Pressure in the pelvis/vagina all week :(

Loopy

bloody painful :nope:

Not sure, but i was told braxton hicks aren't/shouldn't be painful ????

yes thats what i was thinking :) from what i was googling the baby might be on a nerve either way it knackered me out!

They say that the difference between a REAL contraction, and BH contractions are like the difference between the tightness when you press a finger on your forehead(real contractions) and the tip of your nose (BH Contractions).

:)
Sorry it hurt hun, but BH are different for everyone. BH Aren't supposed to get more intense,and they're more annoying then anything. Whereas the real contractions continue to get closer, and worse with intensity.

:hugs:

From about 28 weeks on I got a few of these really intense stitch like pains low down across my abdomen - the kind where they really caught my breath and made me panic that something was happening. I asked my mw who said it was actually ligament pain from all the stretching and growing that was going on and not to worry. Seemed to stop around and about 33 weeks.

I had the same thing that started yesterday - thanks jmac - that makes me feel better :)

thanks guys feeling less worried now :) crashed for a few hours husband has woke me with dinner so i will have a hot shower before i go back to bed and that should help :)

woke up this morning to intense cramps up my legs and down to my feet and i could not bend down to rub the pain so had to call husband up as he was about to leave for work poor love though there was something wrong. I feel like i have run a marathon :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->