Is this even possible??

branham22

Reaction score
I have PCOS and as of now I am on CD 48.
Saturday (cd45) I think I may have O'd. I had a ton of ewcm, and felt very crampy. I felt very "wet" and "slippery" down there. When I woke up the next morning, Sunday, my ewcm was completely dried up, I wasn't cramping and my temp went up to 97.3. My pre-O temps are around 96.4-96.6. And my temps are still increasing. Yesterday my bbt was 97.7 and this morning it was 98.1. My temps are never this high so it has me hopeful.

Does this sound promising? Or is it not possible to have a successful O and pregnancy this late in a cycle?? Input/advice please :)

I got pregnant with my 2nd on a CD100+ and carried her successfully to term :) Good luck to you!

I chart on my phone lol so I can't post :( sorry!
Thank you MrsMc!!!!

I don't think how long your cycles are is terribly relevant, as long as you ovulate and have a sustainable luteal phase. I was on a very long cycle when I conceived DS. When I had my miscarriage, I was on quite a long cycle as well, but also breastfeeding.

I'm sorry for your loss misspriss! I didn't realize breast feeding could cause that. :(

I don't think breastfeeding caused it, it just caused the long cycles :flower: thanks.

Why, at 3 dpo, am I having achy breasts on the outside? And no, I am not imagining it! It is pretty achy! Hormones I'm assuming?

Yes, that would be hormones! If you I'd then your progesterone levels would be up :)

How exciting! My lower back is also achy. But I'm sure that could be anything! Lol. Temp also went up again this morning!

What app do you chart with? I use fertility friend.

I will say that my temps have never been this high at 4 dpo! I hope that's a good thing...

I hope you don't mind me jumping in.

The eggy (if fertilized) doesn't usually implant until 7DPO-12DPO so anything you are feeling before that (tired, cramps, high temps, low temps) are likely not related to pregnancy.

On top of that, it usually takes a couple days after implantation for pregnancy symptoms to occur.

Though there are exceptions, or course.

Nope I don't mind at all!! :) I haven't been feeling the lower back ache since this morning. I probably just slept funny. Hopefully these high temps are a good sign and stay up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->