Is this even possible??

I wish lower back pain was a pregnancy sign! My lower back has hurt since Saturday (2 days before ovulation!) haha

*sigh* me too! This wait is terrible! Does it mean anything that my temp is higher than usual?

Stupid question:
My temp went down .1 today (98.3 yesterday to 98.2 today). Does that matter? Or does it need to be steadily increasing?

A dip anywhere from 5 to 10 DPO is a great sign for implantation! Try not to focus on it too much though as it could mean nothing.

.1 is really not much of a dip. Click on my chart and you can look at all my charts and see my post o temps. They can bounce around a bit.

You should be able to attach you ff chart from your phone. It's always easier to get an idea if things when you see the chart.

Open the ff app, click MORE at the top left hand corner, click share/email charts, then copy the link and post it in your signature. I think that will work :)

Ok I think I got it! :) it's in my signature . There's not much to it though, is there?

Your chart looks really good - you clearly ovulated as you can tell by the shift. Other than that you can't tell much else until its time to test!

branham22 - your chart looks really good. I suggest you search through FF at other women's charts, you'll notice post (and pre) O temps can go up and down.

Try not and think too much about a small shift.

Thanks! :)
I am having some killer heartburn! I never get heartburn. Good sign or progesterone?

Thanks! :)
I am having some killer heartburn! I never get heartburn. Good sign or progesterone?

You are 4DPO now? I think?

I wouldn't say that's a pregnancy sign. I think you are being super sensitive now to everything going on with your body and noticing things you might not normally notice.

I had some heartburn yesterday @ 2DPO....it was just that. Heartburn.

Morning girls! 6 dpo this morning. Temp was. 98.3. When I went to the bathroom earlier I had a little bit of spotting when I wiped. No other symptoms right now. Just so confused!

haha...you're stressing yourself out. You should really only use your chart to confirm that you've ovulated. Any sign or symptom COULD be a sign of pregnancy, but it COULD also be a sign of AF. Until you've surpassed 16 days of high temps there is no point to stress. Once you hit your 16th high temp them you are probably safe to test and get some accurate results.

Of course, I stress a lot like you do and begin testing at 10DPO! hehe

Just try to relax for a few more days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->