is this implantation bleeding?

sorry about bfn I hope af doesn't come!! yep I tested too bfn so im going to hold out til Friday if I can!! lol xx

Did you test again or are you holding out for Friday?

I couldnt hold off and tested today and had a very faint line. I dont want to call it a BFP until much darker and if AF doesnt arrive tomorrow. So anxious to know. I hope it is!!!!!

Did you test again or are you holding out for Friday?

I couldnt hold off and tested today and had a very faint line. I dont want to call it a BFP until much darker and if AF doesnt arrive tomorrow. So anxious to know. I hope it is!!!!!

Omg exciting pic please :haha: I really hope it is.
I'm going to test again Friday so fingers crossed! :thumbup:

Still no AF or BFP for me and now 2 days late. What about you? I have had a couple of evap lines but nothing more and no sign of AF! Did you test today?

I'm in the same boat Hun thought I had faint lines but bfn this morning ( yes I tested yesterday:blush:) no af but I do feel pregnant but don't no if its my imagination??? Going to test now each morning til either a bfp or af:shrug: good luck to you!!!xxx

I go from feeling like AF will be here any second to feeling pregnant in the space of a couple of hours. I am just waiting it out now like you are. Testing and waiting. Best of luck!! :thumbup: Let me know what you get. It will be interesting to see if our results match after both getting the spotting!!! x

Yes I will I just hate all this waiting! Lol I tested again this morning and again bfn I feel so in limbo!:wacko:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test178707

Can you see a line or is it just me?? Have you tested again? xx

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test178707

Can you see a line or is it just me?? Have you tested again? xx

OMG your pregnant!!!!! congrats hun I bet your friend will be over the moon!! get a frer now to confirm!

ive tested had a super faint line on frer yesterday il upload it but u may not be able to see it. still no af 15dpo now:dohh:
photo.jpg

Yes we both cried buckets! lol just hoping its darker tomorrow now. Its so nice to have an answer to a crazy symptom month.

I can defo see a faint line on yours too! It might be a slow shower like ours. Keep testing. It must be there. If theres a line theres a line lol xx :thumbup:

Excited for us both! looks like we will see each other in the pregnancy forum! lol

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

ahh that's lovely I really hope so we can be bump buddies lol xxx

how many dpo are you? when did you have your ib? xx

I am 20dpo and nearly a week late for AF. I had my IB between 5-7dpo if that helps any. Are you late for AF now?

that really does help! im approx. 15dpo and I had my ib around 5dpo! so hopefully il get mine soon lol im not testing again now til thurday/Friday xx

FX for you! Sounds so similar though that I would be surprised if you arent too! I have really felt like AF was going to come but nothing else happened. GL and let me know :thumbup:

that's how I feel today like its gonna come any minute and ive felt crap today headache and feel sick on and off. this is torture!! lol xx so happy for you tho!! will you test again in the morning? x

I feel for you. I have felt really run down and crappy too. Hopefully it will pass but it's all good signs in terms of a bfp! Yeh we are going to try again tomorrow to see if it gets darker or disapears! Lol if it's darker tomorrow I think we are going to use a digi just to confirm and check how many weeks. I will let you know what happens X

oh cant wait to hear!! I think I maybe out as im having slight spotting and feel as if af will be here any minute, I think it may be a chemical as I had the faint line and ib but nevermind on to cycle 2! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->