is this implantation bleeding?

OMG I am glad I found this thread!! I think I am going through the same thing. Yesterday I was 6DPO and I started bleeding, enough to wear a tampon. I also temp in the morning and my temp was high yesterday. Today I woke up and no bleeding, temp still high. I don't think its implantation bleeding because I read its supposed to be light. Ugh my body is so screwed up!

I know its frustrating isnt it? We both had weird cycles with a virtually non existent AF. Just keep an eye out for OV as well as pg as it totally caught be off guard. It never even entered my head it was a really light AF and not IB. GL :thumbup:

Aww thats lovely. I know everyone always manages whatever happens in life so Im sure we would manage. I love it when we are all together at weekends. It has made me feel a little broody ttc for my friend and even though my youngest is just 5 months. I feel like time is ticking so if I wanted to do it I would have to do it soon. My friend is really struggling with the whole process of ttc and I have a feeling that she may back out soon and opt for adoption. If she does I think I would definitely have another lol I hate being pg but I just love children. Most of my friends think I am mad having 3 but I love it xx :haha:

oh no about your friend has she said anything to you about it?
I love having a big family!! they all have eachother and we have them to its wonderful!! I don't worry anymore about what people think! its nobodies business just mine and hubbies. xx

OMG I am glad I found this thread!! I think I am going through the same thing. Yesterday I was 6DPO and I started bleeding, enough to wear a tampon. I also temp in the morning and my temp was high yesterday. Today I woke up and no bleeding, temp still high. I don't think its implantation bleeding because I read its supposed to be light. Ugh my body is so screwed up!

I know its frustrating isnt it? We both had weird cycles with a virtually non existent AF. Just keep an eye out for OV as well as pg as it totally caught be off guard. It never even entered my head it was a really light AF and not IB. GL :thumbup:

that's a really good point sky as I was looking at my calendar and this ov would be around the right time if I had had a normal af so that spotting must have been my bodies attempt at af. im 3-4dpo now and getting impatient!lol

we're away down our caravan this weekend with all my family, dad aunts cousins brother and his family as I turn 30 on sunday so I have no idea what im going to say about not drinking!!:dohh::winkwink:

So just to confirm for the both of you, it turned out to be AF?? It is so bizarre. This is the 3rd morning in a row where I have high temps with either light bleeding or spotting. I def know when I O'd because I had a positive OPK that morning and my temp went up the next day. When I wipe I see blood at times, sometimes just pink. On my pantyliner there is just spotting, not much.

luster I would say that is a very good sign of ib!! mine I have no clue what it was it may have been my body just cleaning inself out or an attempt at af, I got a +opk on the 30th sept so def in the TTW this time!x

i have a funny pulling like sensation in my uterus today feels very weird!!

:witch: she got me!!! on Saturday!! so heres to another cycle!!

hows things with you? hows your friend? xx

Awww I hope you get your bfp next month! How was your weekend? x

:witch: got me too! Big time!! I feel like she is making up for a light appearance last time!

As for me, my ttc is over now. My friend pulled out at the arrival of af. She said she couldnt cope at the minute with the roller coaster of ttc and wants to take a break. They are looking into adoption and fostering for now to see if that is possible. Its just been a really horrible week.

As for me and hubby we are slightly undecided if we want more or not. He is pretty sure he does but I dont know if I am just being broody and it will pass so we are in deep talks at the minute! lol :wacko:

ahh that's a shame about your friend I hope she finds what shes looking for and adoption goes well!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->