Is this implantation

cjj

Reaction score
I got a positive pregnancy test on 9dpo and then on 11dpo I ad sex and after sex I am bleeding now red and red and pink brown and clots sometimes? Any1 knows wats happening pls

21918FDA-47E4-4F79-9201-25AA5540743C.jpeg

It could be implantation or a chemical (which is basically an early miscarriage), or you could have irritated your cervix & caused the bleeding. Since it has clots, it's most likely an early miscarriage sadly hun. There is a chance you could still be pregnant, only time will tell though.

I only ad sex and the bleeding started so no to what you said prob bleeding in pregnancy

I only ad sex and the bleeding started so no to what you said prob bleeding in pregnancy
I know hun, that's what I mean by irritating your cervix. Bleeding does happen in early pregnancy but if it's enough to get on a pad, usually it's not a good sign that the pregnancy will continue. Sometimes it does happen & women have a healthy baby. The only option you have right now though is to wait and see. I know it's hard to accept the negatives of what could happen, I've been there myself. I hope everything works out for you though :hugs:.

Just to clarify, I'm not saying that any one of these situations in particular is what you're going through. I'm just laying out the options of what could be happening.

Last edited:
thankyou I just have little bits coming out it’s deffo not a period ino the difference on flow and I have blood clots sometimes one big one and little ones that’s all and I have red and pink and brown blood hun after sex but today it’s calmed down a lot done another pregnancy test and it’s positive I’ve ad positive since 9dpo and now I am 17 dpo tomo

thankyou I just have little bits coming out it’s deffo not a period ino the difference on flow and I have blood clots sometimes one big one and little ones that’s all and I have red and pink and brown blood hun after sex but today it’s calmed down a lot done another pregnancy test and it’s positive I’ve ad positive since 9dpo and now I am 17 dpo tomo
Have the positive tests progressed in strength since you first took it?

Do you think so
Second bottom on first
Blue one second
Last one third

70BEF0DE-DDC0-44FF-A11D-EDFAC78F0D16.png EF958104-F597-4575-99D0-4B3FA9549113.png A2A66D14-988B-4F4F-AAA4-D95047D42161.png

How many DPO are you now? Those lines are pretty hard to see.

but you can see 2 lines on all? I’m 17dpo in 19mins

but you can see 2 lines on all? I’m 17dpo in 19mins
I don't hun, I think I might see something on the FRER but can't tell if it's a real line or not. At 17 dpo the lines should be pretty dark & not hard to see.

but my first pregnancy didn’t show till 6 weeks

Then the only thing you can do is wait it out hun. You could schedule an appointment with your DR for a blood test as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->