is this labour? :(

dze

Reaction score
i am 41 weeks today, and getting induced on the 16th, and yesterday i had my second sweep from the midwife.

but today ive been feeling uncofmfortable all day. ive been having alot of cramps in my belly and ALOT of painful pressure down in my bottom.
it feels like i need to push, and that i really need to let gas and poop out, but when i sit on the toilet its so painful, and nothing comes out. then the pain will dissapear. and come back again.

im also experiencing alot of lower back pain. it can be there for ages, and other times itll just come and go.

im also loosing loadsss of discharge today and yesterday, so im taking it that its my mucus plug.

also pain in my cervix i think? sorta like when baby scrapes the cervix :(

what is this i am experiencing? please help :)
xx

Sorry im not really helping but i am stalking! i have the same! had my first sweep yesterday! had all the cramping you explained plus lost my plug an hour ago. Really hoping this is it! good luck hun. i hope things happen before your induction.xxx

That sounds like what I had all day before I went into labour with my little boy. Try to sleep if you can, and bank on things starting tomorrow xx

aww thankyou! my first sweep only have me hooorrible cramps nothing else :( but now im in so much pain and dont know what to do xD

i hope your sweep is successful :) ending baby magic dust your way :p xxx

OH SOME HOPE :) thank you so much for the help :) xx

sounds like the start ... :D fingers crossed this is it.. try to relax and let nature take its course :D Keep us posted

just looking back at my posts.. THIS WAS THE BEGINNING! gave birth 12pm on 14th of feb - the day after this, :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->