is this my hormones?? (loooong rant, sorry!)

Helabela

Mum to Sophie and ttc
Reaction score
Monday i booked, over the internet, a hotel room for me a hubby to go stay at when we go to a vw xmas party in a couple of weeks. I never received any confirmation so called them up the next day ans they said there was no sign of my booking and the hotel was now fully booked. I tried a couple of others in the area but all fully booked, so we cant go. However, the organiser wants £10 each to cover the costs and since we said we were going i have asked him for his address so i can send him a cheque which i dont mind. I advised him f our situation over the forum (Similar to this one) and he said he would try a few B&bs in the area for us, and would anyone like help going to the toilet whilst he was at it!! I was very offending by this remark but managed to keep my cool. I got a PM off another person who is going to ask if we would like to borrow his tent to camp in (Some peopl are actually camping there!!) I told him it was very kind of him but i do not want to camp in winter in my condition its not safe for me or baby, which he seemed to accept)

I guess first of all im fuming at the hotel for them being full even though i booked it on the interent, i put in my debit card details too so thought it had been completed. Im then mad at the fact that people think that id like to actually camp in the winter at 28/29weeks pregnant!! I cant beleive that the organiser was so rude to me, i work full time, am pregnant and dont have time to ring around B&Bs, id just rather not go, and hubbys not bothered anyway!!

Sorry for the rant, i just needed to get it off my chest.

Thanks!

i think the organiser is a bit rude tbh, i would be annoyed too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->