is this normal advice plese

mrsp1969

ntnp losing hope fast
Reaction score
hi all i need some advice please i have been having anulvatory cycles where i dont ovulate i missed af in october i bought some vitex and my af came with a vengence that night coincidence i think has i had been light spotting for a few days i was on heavy for 3 days which is the norm 4 me although im usually not heavy but with having missed 1 af i suppose it could be expected i finished on saturday i had some mild cramping yesterday and when i got up today af is BACK wtf!! is this normal while taking vitex i phoned the herbalist who i bought it from and she said its not the vitex cos that takes 3 months so i thought i would ask on here if any1 has had the same thankyou xxx i posted this in the ttc sections but got no response so hope you dont mind me repeating my question here x
just to add today would have been the day i would have received af if i had not missed 1 out could the vitex have made me bleed heavily last week to clear out the lining ready for normal af ?

It's NOT vitex definitely. Your hormones are messed up. You should visit Obgin and make complete check up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->