Is this normal? IB?? Symptoms? Tmi pic

Aussiek

Reaction score
Hi there
I am new to this forum but have been trying to conceive for the past 6 months... I'm starting to worry that I have fertility issues... Because I usually get severe cramps with my period.

Anyhow... 3 days ago I discovered the smallest blood in my cm... And light pink wiping.. For two days.. Day 3 I had no pink, but I had a bad headache all day (am use to getting a headache day before my period usually) for the past two days I've had severe lower back pain on my right side.. Not sure why or how because I don't recall doing anyting that would cause my back to hurt.. Also had the lightest cramp feeling on day 2.

Day 4... Today.. back pain is almost gone, rash on neck and on my back..

I tested yesterday bfn :(

My period is due in 4/5 days... But this all started exactly one week early before my period is due and that's really weird for me...

Is it common to spot before your period and then nothing for a few days? I've barely spotted in the past and the very few times I have.. I've had light pink and gotten my period the day After..

I'm so impatient and confused.

image.jpg

That very well might be ib! I just went to my ob because my periods, they used to be light, have become very heavy and i cramp really bad. She said that my progesterone was probably low since I have pcos and since I had to take it while pregnant with my son she felt it would be a good idea. If you are not pregnant this month go see you ob and get some things checked out. Good luck to you! However, that pic looks promising!

Yeah I think I may need to see a doctor.. But my periods always come with bad cramps on the first day. I've just been unsure if that's normal or not.. Sometimes when I'm out and about the cramps are enough to make me almost cry from the pain. But clears up with panadol. Think I was tested for pcos a few years ago and given the all clear for that. But can it develop over time?

An update on things today. I'm still bleeding... For 8 days today. My period is due today, no cramps at all, no severe headache.. Which I've always had every period and my periods have always been regular.

Blood is still very light pink most of the time, a couple of red wipes every now and then (usually just after sex.. Would this be normal? Tmi sorry) no brown and not a lot of cm either...

Done a test two days ago.. Negative. But I've been doing them in the evening.. This is so fustrating :wacko:

If I were to guess, I would bet that the stress from TTC is causing you to have spotting/breakthrough bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->