Is this normal?

My bbt thermometer also has a temp of 36.50 when I turn it on. I think its just the average temperature for your average person.
Newlywed, that temp is where I think you should expect it post ovulation so dont worry about it x

Just got a BBT thermometer at Shoppers. It's the life brand and it measures the 1/100th so like 36.45. Wish it was in F but I guess you could convert it using google or something if you wanted to. I'm just going to try and get used to Celsius.

Being in the uk, I use C anway but even if you convert it to F, your chart will look no different

Being in the uk, I use C anway but even if you convert it to F, your chart will look no different

Yeah I more so bought it so it a bit more accurate, having the two decimal places aka 36.45 instead of 36.4 - I'm in Canada so C is what we use anyway but my old therm was in F so just getting used to the new one was my concern.

Don't worry about dips here and there. Your body can do that to you sometimes.

So I've decided to go back to testing using OPKs to see if maybe my body geared up to ovulate and just didn't make it. I'm also going to look for a BBT thermometer but so far I can't find one anywhere - tried shoppers and rexall and no luck.

Did you try looking where they keep the pregnancy tests/OPKs? I had a hard time finding one too because I was looking where they had the regular thermometers. Then one day I noticed it was with the sexual health stuff.

So I've decided to go back to testing using OPKs to see if maybe my body geared up to ovulate and just didn't make it. I'm also going to look for a BBT thermometer but so far I can't find one anywhere - tried shoppers and rexall and no luck.

Did you try looking where they keep the pregnancy tests/OPKs? I had a hard time finding one too because I was looking where they had the regular thermometers. Then one day I noticed it was with the sexual health stuff.

I have but will look again tomorrow, I'm think that maybe I just didn't ovulate with my first positive OPK which would explain my wacky temps I guess

Another flashing smiley face today (high fertility) but a relatively high temp 36.7. Playing around with ff says aslong as I'm above 36.6 tomorrow then I've ovulated on cd 16...strange

I think you definitely need to get a proper basal body thermometer and :sex: as much as possible over the next few days. Good luck :)

Hi, this is not an exact science...you're still within your 'fertile window' so BD if at all possible. Perhaps you're o late this month? Unfortunately, it's only possible to understand your chart once you get to the End of a month's cycle, i.e. either CD1 or BFP. It's difficult to interpret halfways through....
GL

Woke up this morning and took my temp it was 37.1 so ff has put me as ovulated on Cd16 which makes sense with my first positive OPK. Was also looking I tot he clear blue advanced ovulation test and the blinking smiley face shows isn't a positive and shows a high level of estrogen which according to the pamphlet peaks a little again around the same CD I got my result before dropping off...so hopefully this is the cause

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->